“Charming”

Side Door Cafe and Eden Hall
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Side Door Cafe, our locally owned,family operated restaurant is focused on providing the best food around, with the highest levels of customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations. Side Door Cafe proudly serves locally trolled fish, farm fresh organic produce, & all natural beef. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy dinning with us. All of our menu items are prepared by our Chefs to order for your pleasure.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

A darling restaurant for dinner with my Valentine! My husband had the dinner Special... Lobster stuffed Salmon... and says he does believe it's the best Salmon he has ever had! I had a fabulous Steak and twice baked potato. Our meal including a side salad and desert came to just under 100 dollars. However, worth every penny of it. Oh, almost forgot the cutest restroom ever! The walls are covered in chalk boards and have inspirational phrases written on them as well as cute customer comments!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I enjoyed a lovely meal here in January! Zoila was one of our servers and was very prompt and cheerful when coming to our table, answering questions, or making suggestions. I enjoyed the crab cake for an appetizer... I don't usually eat seafood but they were delicious! I had a rib eye steak in a demi glaze sauce and it just melted in my mouth. I'm not sure what the cooks are doing back there but the sauce was the best I've ever had. Then came dessert... the chocolate pie.... yes, please... that is all! :)

The prices are high, but worth every penny!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

They always have delicious food freshly prepared. They have organic greens and good bakery items also.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by the timeshare I was staying at in Depoe Bay so I decided to try it for lunch. Ordered the soup and salad, soup was gingered carrot bisque, something new for me. Very good and I would order again. The salad was called a petite salad but I thought it was large. Greens, carrots, white radish, cucs, etc and an excellent herb vingarette. And of course the large chocolate chip cookie. Had to take half home with me.

Enjoyed this restaurant so much, I stopped in again the next day for a late lunch. This time I ordered an appetizer thinking it would be less to eat but the plate of 3 crab cakes was on a bed of wilted spinach and tomatoes pieces. A full plate. Very good, loved it. Fresh, delicious and would recommend but I don't see how anyone could enjoy this and a main course as well. Ended this meal with ice cream with the marionberry reduction. I was amazed at the size when they brought it so had to take it back with me as well to enjoy later and enjoy I did. Would highly recomment this restaurant if you are in the area.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I and a friend met at the Side Door Cafe in Gleneden Beach, OR for a late lunch the other day. The food was very good. I had one of the specials of the day as did my my wife and we both enjoyed our meals very much. Our friend was late but they didn't mind bringing him a smaller portion with some requested changes so he could catch up with the progress of our meal. Good service, but as usual for this restaurant the food was very slow in coming and that's the reason for 4 stars instead of 5. I've never seen more than one person in the kitchen and I suspect that's the reason for the slow appearance of the meals. Overall, a very pleasant experience!