“good view”

Salishan Lodge and Golf Resort Spa
Reviewed February 4, 2013

liked the view from the place, good option for few weeks to stay. hope the prices were a bit lower but the location was good. and pool and spay withe the view :)

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have recently visited the salishan lodge. My wife and i wanted to get away for our anniversary and this is the place. The rooms were immaculate, service exceptional, and the food was outstanding. We also sprang for a round of golf, we are no pros but this course looked like the stuff on T.V. With ocean views and coastal woods it was a beautiful mix of both. I have never reviewed a place or activity on this site but we had such a great visit i felt i had to share. The resort is also dog friendly so we brought ours, he also had fun with trails and great layout. I cant wait to visit again, my wife and i have agreed we will be back for years to come.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Beautiful location and wonderful service. The lodge is well maintained and the staff offer superb service. The golf course was beautiful, and fun to play. The only thing that was somewhat a negative was the traffic driving through Lincoln City.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Food was very good but over priced. Staff good, many though I could not communicate with as they did not speak english. Rooms ok, not what I expected for the $price$. Layout was good. All-in-all ok but for what they offer the price should be half what it is.........unless you love golf.....then you may be willing to pay for it as it has a wonderful golf coarse. I couldn't recommend it though unless you are a avid golf player. Just not worth the price for me. Sorry!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Incredibly relaxing setting close to many beautiful vistas along the Oregon coast, not to mention Lincoln City, Depoe Bay and Newport.