“Great golf”

Salishan Lodge and Golf Resort Spa
La Quinta, California
“Great golf”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great location though no ocean view, everything available except food after 2:00pm til dinner

Visited June 2012

Vancouver
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great Golf Course!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Tree lined, mist from the ocean and the sound of surf in the distance. I have played Spyglass and this reminds me of it a bit. Hilly front nine and flatter back but with some ocean views. Greens are very fast and very tough. A very enjoyable day.

Visited June 2012
Eugene, Oregon
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nice place”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

A bit on the expensive side, but nice grounds, its on the wrong side of the road for a good ocean view.

Gresham, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“massage and spa”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

spa was very nice, massage was not so great... probably want to go for the shorter massage and take a longer hot tub.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank scott l
Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Expected for more”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

First time visiting with friends for the weekend, we arrived early evening to check in. Arrival experience was nothing but a transaction like you will have anywhere but a nice resort like this, but after a long drive I didn't care for anything, but they can at least smile..
Arrived to our room, was nice at first sight, but when you take closer look, you can see that housekeeping was not paying attention to the details. As a lodge, you expect to see this decor, but cleaning should not be an issue; found hair in the tub, dust n the furniture, remote control that doesn't work unless you are placing it at the TV! No water in the room and one window that has no sheers or black out drapes, which means you are going to get lots of sun or day light.
First evening we went to eat at the dining room. We were a big party with kids at differ ages, and kids like to play and make some noise, I know this is not ok, but with only 1 other couple in there, who didn't seem to mind, you will think the staff will be more understanding. Yet, we got lots of dirty looks from the staff and one man kept on talking to the kids, which made all of us uncomfortable. With the quality of food I couldn't wait to leave, and didn't expect a huge check for 3 people, but I did. Needless to say we never returned to the restaurant during our stay.

Next morning which was Saturday, housekeeping knocked in our door at 9 am. Although we were awake, I would thi that unless we are checking out, housekeeping will give us time to enjoy our Saturday morning and come in a bit later.
They were in the room for less then 15 minutes, I can tell you it is very hard to do a great job in less then 15 min.
Oh well, the area is great, lots of things to do and see around the hotel. I will be back to the area, but next time I may just use a lower scale hotel and pay for what I expect to get

5 Thank tommyboy30