“Tebo's was great..”

Cuisines: American
Portland, Oregon
“Tebo's was great..”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I accidentally ended up at this restaurant and was really impressed with the food, the value and the service! It is a type of buffet service. Everything was very clean..the owner operator took my order. The servers were very friendly, smiled and sweet. The bison Berger was cooked perfectly, the salads were lovely, and the desserts...wow! It is obviously well managed. I will be back!

Cobb, California
“Terrific Strawberry Shortcake”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good family restaurant, especially if going through a cafeteria line is not an issue. While they have the basics for a good family dinner out, and fair pricing, the outstanding reason for me to visit Tebo's is the strawberry shortcake desserts in the summertime. Simply wonderful!

Visited April 2012
Kalispell, Montana
“What is Red in the middle and Green around the Edges?”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Burger patties @ Tebo's. My wife and I stopped in to this restaurant Saturday 12/29/2012 around 1:45 pm for lunch. Having grown up in the Clackamas area we were looking forward to eating at a familiar spot. We were planning to have our regular which is two bacon cheese burgers, salads, and a slice of pie. However, when the pleasant young man at the broiler put the first burger patty on, I noticed it was green all around the edges. I asked him why it was green. He said he didn't know. My wife asked him if they were all green around the edges and he said not usually as he prepared to put the second patty on. It too, was green. I told him that we were going to have to pass on the burgers. We left and went down the street to Busters BBQ.

I thought the owners or management might be interested in what we as customers experienced on our recent visit to their establishment but email is undeliverable. Too many good places to eat in the area to ever go back here.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cusinario
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
“First and last visit”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was our first and last visit. 14 minutes after standing in a cafeteria line type set up we received our raw burgers which went wonderful with the now cold fries we got 7 minutes prior. 50.00 for 3 adults and 2 kids WENDYS down the street is way better. We sat waiting for our replacement burgers while we listened to who we didn't know at the time was a manager complaining about the new-years menu and how absurd she felt it was to a co-worker they had to do because they wouldn't be busy that day. We got our now burnt burgers and had had it at this point. We asked for the manager and she was more than quick to offer a refund. I told her this wasn't the point and she became insistent I take 10.00 which covered one burger. Oh she offered a gift card first.. I told her Id never be back. Have to say the deserts looked amazing but after the burgers I was to mad to try them.

• Visited December 2012
Billings
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Was recommended by the Econo Lodge and we really enjoyed our lunch. Get your drink coupons from the hotel!

Visited December 2012