“Full of charm and character restaurant & Bakery”

Pacific Way Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Gearhart
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Port Angeles, WA
“Full of charm and character restaurant & Bakery”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The restaurant and bakery were absolutely terrific. The charm and character of both places was exceptional. I would describe it as vintage country french. Lots of wonderful and interesting photos and paintings cover the walls. Very eclectic and different! The food was fabulous!!

Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“TO DIE FOR !!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were just passing by and thought we would try this place out. Absolutely amazing. We shared a Bay shrimp sandwich which was the best we have ever had, and house green salad with balsamic vinaigrette ( the dressing was exquisite). My wife picked up a couple items from the bakery so we could survive our drive down the coast.
Loved the decor, kind of a cozy homey feeling.
If only it was a bit closer, I would drive down from Canada just to eat here
If you are heading down highway 101 and get to Gearhart, just look for Pacific Way (duh) and turn towards the ocean. Its 3 or 4 blocks from the highway

• Visited April 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“morning decadence”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We were staying at the Gearhart Ocean Inn, so the location across the street was perfect for us! Croissants and muffins were delicious. Sad because it was not open our second day there....

Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Essential Gearhart”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I may be biased as I can see this restaurant from my front porch. They have great Pizza and other wonderful dishes with many specials depending on what is in season. It is not a place to go if you are in a hurry....rather plan on lingering over your meal and enjoying an afternoon or evening with friends. It is also only open Thursday through Monday. The adjoining bakery has wonderful artisan breads and sweet rolls along with coffee beverages and tea.

Visited August 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious pastries and excellent food!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I love this restaurant and anytime I stay at the Gearhart Ocean Inn, I eat all of my meals here. The coffee is delicious, the pastries are fresh and fluffy and the food is superb. It's a gem!

Visited March 2013