“Love McMenamin's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is one of our favorite McMenamin restaurants. Easy parking, familiar menu, friendly service. I always order the hamburger. My husband always orders something else. I mean he never orders the same thing twice. So we can attest to the quality of consistency and variety.

There are newer reviews for McMenamin's Sand Trap

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a great place to take the family - they have a little bit of everything on the menu (even a few vegan options!). Every dish we've had has always been good, quality food. The view on the deck overlooks the golf course. When we sit inside we like to sit by the large fireplace. The service is always very friendly but often pretty slow. Not to worry, just make sure you bring things to entertain the kiddos with. No matter what meal of the day you are having, this is the place to eat at.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went here for lunch and loved the ambiance and location. However the service was HORRIBLE, after an hour and half we were still waiting for our food. We had to ask our waiter and his response was "oh I forgot". When we complained and said we were leaving he said "sorry we will do better next time"....sorry buddy there will be no next time.

1  Thank darrylnangel
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This McMenamin's is like every other one I have visited (WHEN WILL I LEARN?) This company has the slowest service and mediocore food. Do not waste your time----go on a diet instead--your much better off.

1  Thank Doug W
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was here for Hood to Coast Relay and since we were too tired to cook, we walked the 5 minutes to this nearby pub. Saturday night had us waiting 15-20 minutes, and the staff doesn't seem to have it totally together. Once we sat and ordered, it was 5 minutes to get our water, another 5 minutes to get our drinks, and then another 20-30 minutes to get our food.

Me thinks they should not book a wedding party in their private room on a Saturday night, if it bogs down the kitchen this much and makes everyone else have a poor experience.

My Wilbur burger was completely average...burger overcooked, fried egg overcooked, bacon was okay.

I give this place a "meh."