“What a fun getaway! ”

Tree to Tree Adventure Park
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Gaston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tree to Tree is a playground in the trees featuring aerial ropes courses, zip lines and tree top obstacles unlike anything you've ever seen before! Experience the thrills of moving from platform to platform (tree to tree) via wobbly bridges, tightropes, zip lines and more! Our certified staff will assist you on your exciting new adventure at T2T Adventure Park. A short distance from both Portland and the Oregon Coast, we are located on beautiful Hagg Lake! Drive straight on Scoggins Valley Road, No Park Pass Required. Tree to Tree offers team building for any type of group. Experience nature while enhancing interpersonal skills and challenging each individual to reach beyond the norm in the lush forest. We offer innovative half-day or full day sessions, incorporating low elements and/or aerial course programs to ensure positive results. Come join the fun...T2T is the place to be! Tree to Tree is open March –November, with team building available year round. Peak season starts June 15 and we are open 7 days a week from 9:00 am with last group in the trees at 4:00 pm through the summer ~Plan ahead to be sure to get the date you want. Reservations are always required.
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I went with a small group during the summer and we had a wonderful trip! The area is gorgeous and well worth the drive. We only did the zip lining portion but we had so much fun! Our guides were great at showing how safety was a priority but not so overbearing that we weren't having a good time. My friends and I keep talking about how excited we are to go back this summer and try the aerial courses next!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My friend and I had a free day in Portland and were looking for something cool to do. We found this place. We drove about 2 hours to get there. It was worth the drive. We left there having had such a good time and we were exhausted. It was quite the workout as well. I would recommend this to people in the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family of six (ages 11-39) did the zip line adventure. The guides themselves were great, communicated well, and did a great job keeping the group active and entertained. Kids had a blast.

Some observations:
a) The business office was all business. We showed up, and it was like fill out these forms and give me your credit card. Not a lot of pleasantries at all. They offered snacks and refreshements, but you're paying extra for the convenience. I think it was a buck fifty for a cup of coffee. You could tell they also catered to corporate firms who pay the extra that tourists don't.
b) On other zip lines, the participant was actually allowed to use the brake to control their speed and rate of decent. Here, no such control was given to the participant. The participant holds on to the handle bars and that is it. No touching anything on the belt. I don't know if this is due to an Oregon regulation or just this firm's policies, but I think the rider having more control over the zip would be beneficial
c) For the picture-taker on the ground, I often had to remind the guides to let me know when one of the kids was beginning the zip. They communicate via radio between themselves, which is find, but does nothing to help the person on the ground be prepared to take pictures.

Overall, a good experience, but nothing really tells me that I need to come back.

1  Thank philphactor
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I went to the Tree to Tree Adventure Park for our 12th anniversary. I’m a little afraid of heights and unsure if I would like it.
After a nice tutorial on the safety equipment and rules we were off and playing. I felt safe, excited and challenged the entire time. To put it simply, we had a BLAST! The park offers a ton of fun and variety. We easily spent four hours on the obstacle courses.
The next part of our day was the zip line tour. Wow, what fun too. It’s safe and appropriate for anyone who can walk up a slight hill at an easy pace for a few minutes. The two guides were fun, nice and very aware of safety.
I would recommend this adventure park to anyone, even kids who can reach higher than 60”. Make sure to call for reservations because it’s a popular place for good reason.

1  Thank HeatherParis1
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend and we had the best time ever!!! We did both the obstacle course and zip line. I did 3 of the 6 obstacle courses my boyfriend did them all. If your afraid of heights than the obstacle course is not for you! I was terrified and started having a panic attack in the middle of the course. After some encouragement from my boyfriend and the long line of people waiting behind me I finally had the nerve to let go of the rope and keep going. The zip line on the other hand was not as nerve wrecking. Our guides Nolan and Kristin were amazing!!!! If I ever come come back it will be because of them, they had us laughing the whole time!!! They knew I was scared of heights and encouraged me and made me feel comfortable. This place is amazing and I even had a chance to meet the owner, she was friendly and asked us how we were doing. I also loved how they had dogs just wondering around the property made it feel unique!

1  Thank Karen1287