“Wonderful Breakfast”

Pirate's Cove Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Garibaldi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Portland
“Wonderful Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

In Garabaldi it seems you either have places that Fishermen would eat at or "nice" places. This is one of the nice places. View was amazing food was good. My husband had a shrimp omelet that looked really good. I had ordered smoked salmon benedict, they were out of smoked salmon, so I had shrimp benedict. It was good, not fabulous.

Was it the best breakfast I ever had, probably not, but it was good the price was fair and I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014

Oregon Coast, Oregon
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We love seafood so we were referred to the Pirates Cove Restaurant in Garibaldi, Or. First parking is tricky but can't fault them for that. Walked in and there was no one to seat us, we waited several minutes without even an acknowledgement and they were not that busy. Finally after several minutes we were seated, no water served or even asked if we wanted anything to drink. Finally a waitress said she would be with us soon. She went to the next table asked the patrons if they were ready for their bill they said "no they were waiting for food". Waitress came to get our order, still never asked if we would like anything to drink and this is a dinner house. I asked for a drink she said no they didn't have the right ingredients for my drink, that was ok, but then I
I tried to order fried clams, and they had several clam dishes, said they had no more clams, this was around 6 PM, and they specialize in seafood. After that we just said thank you and left.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank nanny5025
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband and I came down to Oregon for our 5th anniversary and stummbled on this gem the night of!! Omgoodness was it ever amazing!! The scenery, the chowder...mmm!! I had the sautéed crab leg and my husband had the ribeye steak! Both of u said it was the best meal we'd ever had. Our server was so sweet and friendly!! We plan on visiting every time we are up from Canada!! Thank you Pirates Cove for making our anniversary extra special!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Laura S
Garibaldi, Oregon
“Good food--Good view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We've never been disappointed with our meal. Service is great. Choice and cost of meal is reasonable. The clam chowder is to die for!!!!

• Visited March 2014
“Sad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Several years ago this was our favorite place to have dinner while staying at Rockaway.
It is now a disappointing experience.
Our party of 6 seamed to be a huge burden to the waitress. $32 for overcooked salmon and pasty mashed potatoes. The view is still lovely.
Hopefully this restaurant will one day be what it was.

1 Thank 7party