“Wonderfully amazing seafood, with a great view.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pirate's Cove Restaurant

Pirate's Cove Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Garibaldi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Wonderfully amazing seafood, with a great view.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent. All made from scratch, from the salad dressing to the yummy deserts. The seafood was so amazingly fresh, and you also know exactly were it was caught. The thirty minute wait for our table was well worth the amazing dinning experience we had.

Portland, Oregon
“Best Breakfast on the coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Pirates Cove is a perennial favorite for myself and my family when we're visiting the Oregon Coast. It's 10 minutes north of Rockaway Beach and sits between the burg's of Garibaldi and Barview on the Oregon coast. They offer Oysters & Eggs as well as Razor clams and eggs. Other breakfasts are available and my kids love the Belgian Waffles. Service is excellent and the scenery is unbeatable. I've only had dinner here one time but that was a great experience as well. Very family oriented.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Elizabeth, CO
“Absolutely wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant! Our waitress was so great with us. She was willing to take time to answer all of our questions about the area and history. I ordered the crab trio and it was wonderful! My husband said the scallops just melted in his mouth. The view if beautiful.

1 Thank Janelle M
Portland
“VERY BAD FOOD, NEEDS TO GO BACK TO COOKING SCHOOL! I MEAN IT.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I went to dinner Friday night, June 28Th 2013, waitresses were nice, the veiw very beautiful, however the food was so so bad, I couldn't even it it, I tried, but no way I could of eaten it.. I would rater stay hungry for a week then it it... this was supposed to be a Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp and I asked to be Cajun style.. First of all their menue didn't mentioned what kind of shrimp was it, when they brought the food after long wait, the pasta wasn't cooked, it was rubbery,under cooked, the sause was so bad it had sugar in it, Nothing like Alfredo sauce, my wife also ordered chicken feytuccinne with alfredo sauce, again the pasta wasn't cook. When the waitress came back with the check, I was looking the menue to find out if there was anything that I could trust to order to eat..but it was too late, I hated the evening even though we were celebrating special occasion. The waitress said, oh this doesn't look good, you didn't eat the food and looking in the menue, she asked politley, what's wrong? I said the food is bad, the manger came and she asked if I wanted to take the charge off from the total amount, I said it's o.k. to see what she would do, she didn't take the amount off, obviousley she didn't care about us, all she cared to get the money, speaking of the money, what they carged for way out of range of this world for the crap they serve. Don't l let them charge you if you don't like the food, I mean it. DON'T EVEN GO THERE.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank George K
Charleston, South Carolina
“This place will blow you away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

It doesn't look like much from the outside but they hot a real homerun on the inside. If you can get your eyes off the gorgeous view, you will see a menu big enough to challenge the Cheesecake Factory. We had butter suatee'd prawns and scallops. The sauce was so good my wife dipped the halibut from her Halibut Caesar in it. Everything was plate-licking good at a reasonable price. Just do it.

• Visited June 2013