“Neat and Clean”

Troller Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #15 of 18 Restaurants in Garibaldi
Description: Trollers has a wonderful view of the Boats, and the sunset is amazing. Friendly staff who makes you feel very welcome. You will feel right at home.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Had clam chowder and a glass of wine after Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad ride before heading to Cannon Beach for lunch. A local recommended the chowder although our preference is to have more of a milky/creamy texture rather than a thicker breadier texture. The diner had a Sauvignon Blanc and the price was $3.75 for a good size glass. Everything was very neat and clean; the aroma was that of good old fashioned fried comfort foods. The views are nice and the outdoor building is reminiscent of a cozy family-friendly yesteryears establishment.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had lunch here before driving home after visiting family. My son had the fish and chips said it was very good. I had the open faced turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes. It was very good also, however the turkey was from a pressed loaf not actual turkey meat from the bird. Good service.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The staff was cordial, the service was good and the food was excellent. We selected the restaurant for our motorhome club dinner and had never been there to eat before. It met with everyone's approval.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Came in around 2p and no one was here. Came back after taking a menu to my car to look at and the server was in the restaurant part. Said to sit wherever we wanted. We ordered for my husband our 2 1/2 yr old daughter and myself. Had to get up several times to ask for lemon, sodas, a spoon, a few more napkins.... She never refilled our water either. My husband said she is a terrible server. I myself could have gotten up and got the napkins, soda, spoon and food even.... If you want the server to serve you well, go to the bar not the restaurant part :-(. We gave it the benefit of the doubt....

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We walked in to an empty room. No customers, no staff. After yelling for awhile a girl came out from the back. The food is out of a box and tastes about the same as the box. Try Fisherman's Korner instead.