“Wonderful old bakery”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Puyallup, Washington, United States
“Wonderful old bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Great baked goods. Friendly staff. Locals there are a lot of fun.
reminds me of grandmas. Enjoyed walking there each morning for coffee and a Danish

Visited August 2014

Garibaldi, Oregon, United States
“Bayfron Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This bakery is one of the favorite places for the locals and visitors to come and have good pastry and coffee. I wish it could be open 7 days a week, since I am a local. Visitors traveling through will definately stop again to have their fresh bakery goods and relax and talk to the locals.

• Visited July 2014
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Great sweets!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything we tried was delicious and fresh. We enjoyed the breads, as well as sweets and there was quite a variety. It's obviously a favorite spot for the townspeople as well as the tourists.

Visited May 2014
Garibaldi, Oregon
“Yummy donuts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We can't hardly wait to get to Bayfront Bakery when we are traveling through. Their donuts are delicious and the assortment of breads us good too.

Visited April 2014
Cape Meares, Oregon
“O...M...G!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

First, this is not really a restaurant, but a bakery and coffee house. Everything I've ever had here has been off the scale - old style goodness. But my all time favorite is the fritters. Fritters, my friend, are my weakness and ambrosia. None others even come close and I try them everywhere I travel. Sweet, crunchy Apple, Blueberry (the best), Cherry, Orange, Pineapple, OMG - two flavors every day (always an Apple and one other). I often head for the marina and my boat during salmon season about 4 in the morning and the light beckons from the front windows, calling to me! Fresh Fritters, here! We actually coordinate the night before to make sure one of us stops for the goodies. Like Old-Fashioned Maple Bars? Oh, yeah.... Just do it.

Trust me, it's all good!

• Visited March 2014