Very friendly & helpful receptionist who upgraded us to a better room & recommended an excellent restuarant - The Pirates Cove - just outside town . Adjacent to the reception was quite a sizeable lounge area with settees, chairs and a living flame fire. Lovely chandaliers hung over this area. The lift had one side glass which overlooked the lounge. Coffee & mini biscuits plus sweets in reception. Very good toiletries in room. Very good big room although washbasin is in the room, not the bathroom, with the coffee maker at the side on the surface which tends to get wet. TV, fridge, microwave, drawer space, 1 round table with 2 carver chairs plus a smaller oblong table with chair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Pacific Ocean--and miles and miles of magnificent coastal beaches--the Garibaldi House 50-room hotel is perfect for family vacations and weekend getaways.At the Garibaldi House, we do more than rent rooms--we want our guests to enjoy a true Oregon Coast-style hospitality experience. That means making sure you enjoy a comfortable stay with the conveniences of a modern hotel, but with the friendly atmosphere of a small bed and breakfast.And in Garibaldi, centrally located at the north end of Tillamook bay near the mouth, the air is as fresh as the ocean and forests that surround it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Garibaldi House Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garibaldi House Inn And Suites
- Garibaldi House Hotel Garibaldi
- Comfort Inn Garibaldi
- Garibaldi Comfort Inn