Garibaldi House Inn & Suites
Harborview Inn & RV Park(Garibaldi)(Great Value!)
$119
$79
$100
$95
EconoLodge
Silver Sands Oceanfront Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
$108
Sea Haven Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
Tradewinds Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
Surfside Resort(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
$104
$78
The Ashley Inn of Tillamook(Tillamook)(Great Value!)
$113
$210
$143
All reviewscucumber watercheese and crackersoregon coastevening snackspopcorn machinecookiesfishing tripplace to stayslidershot tubcrabbreakfast roomrockaway beachfresh fruitfree breakfastrooms are cleanlittle touches
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Overall, it was one of the best rooms I've stayed in at the Oregon Coast at any price. The owners are active managers and were very courteous and helpful in every way. It was a very, very clean comfortable facility with great breakfast in the morning. They even accomodated my husband's very early departure for a fishing charter with breakfast at 4:30am--complimentary. My only small complaint is that I requested a 3rd floor because I was worried about noise, and they "upgraded" us to a larger room, which was great, but it was on the 2nd floor and we did have noise problems briefly that night. I probably should have said something to stick with the 3rd floor. I'm sure we'll be back, and I'll remember that next time.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2010

When we called in for reservations, we did so because the AAA Tour Book indicated this placed was a Comfort Inn. We learned that it was now the Garibaldi House and we had second thoughts about making reservations. How fortunate that we decided to go ahead!

Our stay was so much more pleasent than all the Choice Hotels we've stayed in during your 3 week trip. Eugene and Carol made us feel like very special guests and the accomodatione were excellent.

Anyone traveling through, or near, Garibaldi ... give yourself a treat and stay here at least for one night.

Dan & Judy Marostica
Walnut, CA

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Really nice place to stay. The staff are friendly, the lobby is inviting and well kept, as was our room. The free "continental" breakfast is the best I've ever had. More like a breakfast buffet and Included eggs, potatoes, biscuits, fruit, waffles, and lots more. Also, happy hour snacks of cheese, meat and crackers if you need a little snack.

Didn't use the pool or sauna, so can't comment on those. Do want to comment that the mattress was pretty firm with not as much padding as I'm used to. Also need to comment on the noise from the bar across the street. It was a Saturday night, and the noise level was fine with the window shut, but very loud when left open. If you like to sleep with the window open, you may want to get a room on the other side of the building .

Will definitely stay again when overnighting in Garabaldi!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2010

This hotel is very comfortable and friendly, and it is very clean. All in all it is a great bargain for the price. I stayed there with a group that included all ages, and it worked great for all of us. Some enjoyed the swimming pool, some enjoyed the big fireplace in the lobby and we all enjoyed the free breakfast. There are a lot of interesting things to do in the area. It rained one day we were in Garibaldi, so the kids went swimming at the hotel, then we went to lunch in Tillamook, toured the Air Museum, and then went to the beach for a while when the rain stopped. It was all fun! One thing I cannot emphasize enough is the friendliness of the staff. They really were proactive in making sure we enjoyed our stay, and we will definitely stay there again. I really don't give many hotels this good of a rating, but this one deserves it.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank beauty40
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Our family just enjoyed a WONDERFUL weekend at Garibaldi House. It was a great place for us all to meet - some from the Seattle area and some from the Portland area. What a treat! The most important thing to me is that a hotel is clean and this one is SUPER CLEAN, and there is NO "hotel smell". The staff is very friendly and the owners, who were working on-site, are very engaged and helpful. Rooms and beds were comfortable. There was a small fridge and microwave in the room which was nice as we like to buy cheese in nearby Tillamook to munch on. There is a lot to do in the area, from the active like hiking and fishing, to the laid back, like shopping at cute beachy stores or driving the "quilt trail" (sort of a scavenger hunt you can drive in about an hour) to just enjoying a game or book by the fire in the hotel lobby. The kids loved the pool and also playing games in the lobby (provided by the hotel). It was refreshing to feel comfortable haning out in the breakfast room or the lobby with family. It's so inviting that my grandmother wants to go back for a few more days and just sit and read a book by the fireplace in the lobby all day each day. We'll definitely be back to this home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family