I went here for the weekend on a Living Social getaway - it was great. Nice room, nice facility - used the pool and hot tub. When we arrived they had fish cioppino hot and ready to snack on. Breakfasts are generous and nice, and we got a coupon for wine tasting at the Blue Heron French Cheese place in Tillamook.
Easy access to Tillamook and Rockaway Beach - we went shopping, beach walking, and to the air museum - had a great weekend and would definitely choose the Garibaldi House again for a weekend at the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Pacific Ocean--and miles and miles of magnificent coastal beaches--the Garibaldi House 50-room hotel is perfect for family vacations and weekend getaways.At the Garibaldi House, we do more than rent rooms--we want our guests to enjoy a true Oregon Coast-style hospitality experience. That means making sure you enjoy a comfortable stay with the conveniences of a modern hotel, but with the friendly atmosphere of a small bed and breakfast.And in Garibaldi, centrally located at the north end of Tillamook bay near the mouth, the air is as fresh as the ocean and forests that surround it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Garibaldi House Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garibaldi House Inn And Suites
- Garibaldi House Hotel Garibaldi
- Comfort Inn Garibaldi
- Garibaldi Comfort Inn