The b/f and I stayed here after buying a Living Social deal for a two night stay in a double queen room. I would say the room itself was slightly above average for the surrounding area. The bed was very comfortable. And the room was pretty quiet. Nearly every time we left our room we could easily hear music being played in the lobby, but as soon as the door was shut the sound was gone. Really the only problem with the room we had was the mini fridge froze everything in it, and there was no thermostat to adjust. (Actually, on check out we were told it was on the back of the fridge, meaning you needed to pull it out from the wall.)
The food and refreshment was the most unexpectedly wonderful feature about Garibaldi House. The continental breakfast was pretty solid. Yes, there was some pretty standard stuff, fruit, muffins, cereal etc. But there was also some very good items made specially at the hotel - fritatta, two kinds of scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, fresh salsas and different waffle toppings everyday. Also, the warm happy how appetizer served daily at 5 pm was superb. The first night we were there it was a fresh cioppino. I don't typically like seafood, but this dish was fantastic, owing I'm sure in large part to this being a coastal town with access to fresh fish, but also owing to a great chef. The second night was an equally delectable slider buffet. With homemade BBQ sauce and relish.
Overall, the facility was well kept up and the staff were very friendly and helpful. You can tell the GHI&S goes the extra mile to make guests' stays at their hotel a little different and special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Pacific Ocean--and miles and miles of magnificent coastal beaches--the Garibaldi House 50-room hotel is perfect for family vacations and weekend getaways.At the Garibaldi House, we do more than rent rooms--we want our guests to enjoy a true Oregon Coast-style hospitality experience. That means making sure you enjoy a comfortable stay with the conveniences of a modern hotel, but with the friendly atmosphere of a small bed and breakfast.And in Garibaldi, centrally located at the north end of Tillamook bay near the mouth, the air is as fresh as the ocean and forests that surround it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Garibaldi House Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garibaldi House Hotel Garibaldi
- Garibaldi House Inn And Suites
- Comfort Inn Garibaldi
- Garibaldi Comfort Inn