We enjoyed the breakfast for the most part. It featured featured a variety of hot foods as well as cold foods. We also enjoyed the happy hour snack, which was clam chowder, cheese, meat and crackers, as well as popcorn. The employees were friendly, and we experienced no problems. Everything was clean and manicured. However, the aesthetics of the room were not top notch I.e. older appliances. If we were to travel back to Garibaldi, we would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Pacific Ocean--and miles and miles of magnificent coastal beaches--the Garibaldi House 50-room hotel is perfect for family vacations and weekend getaways.At the Garibaldi House, we do more than rent rooms--we want our guests to enjoy a true Oregon Coast-style hospitality experience. That means making sure you enjoy a comfortable stay with the conveniences of a modern hotel, but with the friendly atmosphere of a small bed and breakfast.And in Garibaldi, centrally located at the north end of Tillamook bay near the mouth, the air is as fresh as the ocean and forests that surround it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Garibaldi House Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garibaldi House Inn And Suites
- Garibaldi House Hotel Garibaldi
- Comfort Inn Garibaldi
- Garibaldi Comfort Inn