“Best of the local choices”
Review of Garibaldi Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I liked their clam chowder and their service was good. The burger is a typical pub Berger - not especially juicy and it could have used pickles - either on or to the side.

The atmosphere was pub - not family. This review is tainted by the fact we are not pub people and thus were effected by the atmosphere. As others have said - the hotel recommended this - eat here - the only place in town still open.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

After a long road trip, we decided to have dinner close to our hotel. The broasted chicken was good but the fish and chips was awful. We had good service. I would not recommend eating here.

1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a nice dinner and a few beers..Plus play pool...no chagre for playing pool!!!! Waitress was great!!!!!!

2  Thank Nancy B R
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This Pub does not allow children and that is too bad as I'd like my adult kids and grandkids to try their chowder!! I think it is better than Mo's any day. Real clams in it not just all potatoe chowder:) Great burgers too and they have awesome specials most days of the week....$1 Taco Mon, wraps on Tue, Burgers one day and then great weekend dinners.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

People recommended the chicken and jojos. They weren't all that great and too hot to eat. They reffered to them and broasted, which I never heard of before. It seemed they were deep fried.