“It was ok.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 24, 2013

People recommended the chicken and jojos. They weren't all that great and too hot to eat. They reffered to them and broasted, which I never heard of before. It seemed they were deep fried.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had a coupon from our motel for clam chowder so we thought we would give it a try. We had a good burger the first night. The place only had a few people so we saw that the next day they had Taco Thursday which was one dollar taco's and taco salads at a discount. But to our amazement I think that the whole little town was there. We had to sit outside on the patio because there wasn't a seat open inside. The only problem with sitting out on the patio is that it's where all the smokers come out to do their thing. The Clam chowder is homemade and very good and the taco salads were also good.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Don't come here expecting fine dining...it is a primarily a bar after all, but there's a local following and everyone is friendly and welcoming. Drop in for a beer and some broasted chicken and you won't be disappointed. I've had several meals here and never been disappointed...except for the chicken wings. They're delicious but really just tiny fried chicken legs...no spicy sauce. Just a personal preference since I like my wings hot. Wraps are good, my friend had the tacos and enjoyed them, nightly specials make this a great deal.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Yikes...the locals were out in full color the night we stopped in. Gambling and drinking. We had a coupon for this establishment as part of our groupon package. Would not be a place I went to again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Several friends and I shared a few beers and dinners of broasted chicken. The chicken was great, served with potato wedges.
Ad dust, with the arrival of a karaoke DJ, we elected to head for our respective motels.