“Your average coast town pub.”
Review of Garibaldi Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Pretty average fare for the coast (fried stuff, burgers, chicken) but their homemade bbq sauce was good.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stopped in for a quick beer and something to eat. I got the German sausage dog and it was pretty darn delicious. Friendly staff, too!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

While staying in Garibaldi at the Garibaldi House, we crossed the street two days in a row to go to this Pub as the hotel clerk recommended it. The first evening was Monday and they had a football game on the monitors and happy hour $1 tacos and $4 pints for the microbrews. The place was fairly crowded, but we were waited on and served in a pretty fast time. We each had two pints of brew, two tacos and a full bowl of chowder. Our cost, before tip was around $22. The chowder was great - chunks of clam, rather than just small scrapings as some places do. Excellent taste, also. The tacos were okay and the beer (Dead Guy Ale) was excellent.
Tuesday, rather than going somewhere else, we again crossed the street. Far less people were in the place and the news was on the TV. As on the first day, the volume was muted. The waitress again greeted us warmly. Two for one appetizers were the happy hour special for the day. I got onion rings, she got an order of chicken gizzards and we shared a teriyaki burger. Each also had the two beers again. The very tall burger came with a load of fries and, they accidentally had a side order of more onion rings, which they comped without charge. We had so much food, we had to take out a large take out container. Luckily the hotel had fridges and microwaves in rooms. Even with the almost $10 burger, we got out of there for around $32. The food was again great. The chicken gizzards, which we had never tried before as an appetizer, were excellent. Make sure you get there during happy hour for the daily special.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I went there last night off of a recommendation from the front desk clerk from my clam chowder request. I had the chowder, very good. My wife had a burger and fries and raved about it. Now I want to go back there for a burger. The atmosphere is very casual and everyone was friendly. If you prefer a over-priced, fancy, seafood restaurant, don't go there.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We got two free clam chowders with the room. So good. The food is just too good. The chowder was better than Moe's. French fris were just too good. Glad it is several hours drive or I would put on a lot of weight.