Harborview Inn & RV Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ocean Rogue Inn(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Twin Rocks Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Stay Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Haven Motel(Rockaway Beach)
Tradewinds Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Rockaway Beach Resort(Rockaway Beach)
Surfside Resort(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewscrabboat launchoregon coastfire pitclam diggingtillamook bayfresh seafoodwithin walking distanceview of the bayrooms are cleancookiesrockaway beachparking lota great place to staycoffee potlove this placeclamming
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 23, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I decided to extend my beach trip and wanted to head south. I looked for dog friendly places with reasonable rates and booked a night at the Harborview Inn. I didn't know what to expect with the great rates but I was pleasantly surprised!! The staff was great. Jeff was an amazing host. The room was clean, nicely decorated and had just what I needed. It does not have an ocean view or a fireplace but I did not need that. It's at the harbor and in walking distance to great places for photographs, especially the sunset over the old coast guard house that jets off of a long pier. I don't think I was home for a week prior to booking my next stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The place is nicely renovated. Only thing that is keeping us away from coming back is the uncomfortable bed, toss and turned all night. Overall we really liked the room and the fact they use an ultraviolet light to check the room after housekeeping is done. This is comforting to know. Wish all places did that!

Room Tip: Next to crabbing and sightseeing trips and fishing, just outside your door!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 16, 2013

When we arrived we were greeted warmly by someone cleaning rooms who invited us into the office to have cookies and chocolate. We were then promptly greeted by the assistant manager who checked us in and set us up with our crab rings. She took the time to talk about some great places to eat and tips for catching crab. Our crabbing attempts were fruitless but if we had caught anything they would have cooked them out in their crab shack / cleaning station. We also noted that they have smores on Saturday nights. There are two docks nearby from which to crab, one is close enough to walk to the other is a short drive. The other pier is very old and did not feel as safe as the closer one.

I rated this stop average due to the fact that our bed was too firm. We are a sleep number couple; my sleep number is 25 and my husband is 45; the bed must have been a 95...ouch! The room was clean though and it "felt clean". It had a small fridge and microwave. We did not think it was noisy at all, even with the saw mill right next door.

If they upgraded the beds we would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms 9 thru 16 face the North and the RV camping area. Rooms 2-8 face the Marina to the South, but they also face the street.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

2nd time staying here. Loved it! Great service. Very friendly! Will definitely stay again since they take pets too. I love that they read to you crab gear and you can crab right off the dock. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2013