“TOO much $$$$ for what it is.”

Harborview Inn & RV Park
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Garibaldi
Reviewed April 7, 2013

WE have been going to this hotel,end of aug for the last 7yrs . We`ve witnessed the change over of staff, and the pleasent upgrades which were surely needed and yes a wonderful job has been done for what it is. the location is Awesome, the staff is pleasent and on many aspects a great place. BUT NOT at $109-$119 a night. where is the cont brkfst? come on it`s 4 walls (Painted BRICK) , A tiny microwave fit for popcorn and ramen only a fridge fit for not much,, showers that are more like a spritz instead of a shower. the beds are hard as rocks, $80 was a stretch compared to what else is around the area. but now at $100 plus a night???yeah not anymore for us. We are going to take our $$ elsewhere Sorry,, we love the place, and the memories have been great!! All the best and much success your way
much love D&D.

Room Tip: someplace pleasent Yes! in a pinch because everything else is booked up ? yes! price??? more than wh...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The owners of this place really know what they are doing when it comes to running a small motel on the Oregon coast. All the staff were off the charts friendly. The rooms were spotless clean and cozy and warm. This is the type of motel you come to when you are an active person. You should not plan on spending your day in the motel but rather plan activities like crabbing or clamming, hiking or whale watching.

I will be back! This place is an especially great deal if you can get a living social deal.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We spent two nights at the Harborview. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hosts were very friendly. Breakfast at nearby small cafe was very homey. We ate at restaurants in walking distance - not fancy, but good food. It was a great place to stay with our dog.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed two nights at Harborview with our dogs. Check it was quick. The room was clean and had every amenity we needed. They bed was comfortable. The location was really cool. We didn't have any issue with noise from the wood mill next door. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I CANNOT think of 1 negative about The Harborview Inn.

The setting with a view of the harbor is spectacular. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The real asset is Jeff, the manager. He made my visit unforgettable. He helped make my crabbing experience memorable. Jeff even cooked my keeper crabs for me. I have recommended The Harborview Inn to family and friends. I plan on returning as often as I can. Jeff recommended several restaurants and they were a diners delight! The Harborview has now become my place when I want peace, good accommodations and a wonderful experience. Kudos to Jeff!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Thelesman
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was looking for a nice place to stay out at the coast. I called and spoke with Jeff H. and asked if he had any open rooms. I stated that it was our anniversary and we were looking for a nice place to stay as we went out an explored the many great towns nearby. Jeff said that he would put us in the west side of the hotel so we could not be "bothered" and said it is a little bit more quiet. Appon my arrival I found a bottle of wine and two glasses waiting for us. I didnt request this but he remember me saying it was our anniversary! We arrived late but this was a nice surprise. It is touches like this that will keep us coming back. As you can tell by this nice act of kindness what kind of place this is. All the staff was excellent and even told us a local secret or two! Please stay here to keep them in business! We need places like this! Kris W.

Room Tip: Cant go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kris W
Reviewed March 4, 2013

When my husband and I think about a get-away trip we know we will go back to Harborview Inn. we usually stay a week in spring and again in summer . In November this year we stayed in one of the rooms. The rooms were Cute and Clean and Roomy and pleasantly decorated with sea scapes. Always cookies and coffee in office. We can walk the town ,the pier and docks on a leisurely walk. Never ending photo ops.Pete friendly. You'll enjoy Harborview.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlene K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garibaldi
Garibaldi House Inn & Suites
#9 of 15 in Cannon Beach
Surfside Resort
Surfside Resort
#1 of 8 in Rockaway Beach

Been to Harborview Inn & RV Park? Share your experiences!