“Literally made me sick”

Add it.
My Place Tavern
Ranked #25 of 64 Restaurants in Forest Grove
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband & I ate here on Oct 13 Sunday early evening and not only was the food the worst I've had in recent memory it was prepared and served by an employee whom I later overheard saying she was sick. Well of course, shortly thereafter I became sick with a persistent and painful illness. Aside from that the place is a dive bar with a grill which is not always a bad thing but the place is very cluttered with random stuff sitting around sort of like a storage locker that needs to be cleaned. Specifically my philly cheesesteak sandwich was so overcook the beef was like leather and the onion, pepper, cheese was one big slimy greasy, revolting blob. I'm pretty angry about loosing 2 weeks of my life (I have another chronic illness that causes viruses to be especially difficult for me) to what amounts to inconsideration for my well being. For some people an illness like this could fatal depending on the fragility of their health.