“Small, local, sushi place”
Review of F G Sushi

F G Sushi
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Forest Grove
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Small, local, sushi place”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Great little sushi shop. My wife and I love going here.

The sushi is good and for the price it's great. They also serve the Sake from the Forest Grove Sake One brewery.

Visited May 2014

“Super fresh food”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Took my whole family here including my non sushi eating husband and there was something yummy for everyone. My husband tried the sushi and liked it! Small place but they were able to seat us right away on a Saturday night. I wanted miso soup, but it was kind of a warm evening.

Visited May 2014
Forest Grove, Oregon
“Very fresh food”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I've gone by this place many times because I'm not a Hugh sushi fan. But they have a lot more then sushi. All very fresh

• Visited February 2014
Apopka, Florida
“Terriaki Chicken”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Okay, I admit, this is the only thing I have had from here but hey, if it's soooo good why switch? It comes with rice and salad with an excellent dressing.

• Visited October 2013
Forest Grove, Oregon
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Forest Grove Sushi is a delightful discovery for the palate. The food is very beautifully presented and delicious as well. The place is small and fills quickly any day of the week, so calling ahead is a good idea. Takeout is an option many choose. My favorite is the Chicken Bento presented with salad, teriyaki chicken over rice, large fried prawns with rice noodles. My husband loves the sushi platter, which is just plain beautiful.

• Visited November 2013