I have visited many Mcmenamins and always have bad sevice and food. I am not wasting my time or money here anymore. Breakfast with Santa...total flop. Cold food that ran out within the first 20 minutes. No coffee until close to 45 minutes to an hour later. It's coffee people. Bad Santa and no interaction with kids. Eggs from mix...french toast sticks from frozen. How hard is a breakfast buffet. And total amateur service. You act clueless and yet have been in business for how long? Then to top it all off to have rude and uninterested staff is beyond me! Do not waste your money here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a grand escape to McMenamins Grand Lodge! It's all in the details here, with the stately columns and winding drive, wide green lawn, 77 European-style guestrooms, restaurants, movie theater and small bars and some of the most fantastic artwork to ever grace these walls. Built in 1922 as a Masonic & Eastern Star home, the Grand Lodge has stories to tell. Renovated and opened by McMenamins in 2000, what was once tranquil and serene is now vibrant and colorful. Here the walls do speak... As do the doorways, the hallways, and even the overhead pipes. (Look up...)Inspired by the history of the city of Forest Grove and the building itself, McMenamins' artists have infused the Grand Lodge with original artwork and historical photographs - all tributes to the cast of characters who left their mark before us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your McMenamins Grand Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mcmenamins Grand Hotel Forest Grove
- Mcmenamins Grand Forest Grove