Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
ComfortInn
$229
$195
Residence Inn
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro(Hillsboro)(Great Value!)
$110
Hotwire.com
$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

The Orenco(Hillsboro)
$157
All reviewswafflesbathroom doorbreakfast roomrooms are cleanbed was comfortabletvratesamenitiesaccommodationsbeddinghousekeepingrenovation
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed here during a weekend wheelin trip at Tillamook National Forest. The front desk guy was pretty awesome. We arrived late (after 10pm) and he made sure we had a place to park our truck with the big trailer towing our jeep. We were traveling with someone else who also had a jeep on a trailer and he made sure there was room for both of us to park. The rooms could probably use some updating but they were clean and in decent shape. The breakfast was really good. BIG WAFFLES! Our kids really enjoyed it and they were pet friendly so we got to bring our dog! Next time we go for a weekend wheeling trip this will definitely be the place we stay! Prices are good for the experience you get.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed here in July, but am reviewing now because I didn't realize there was another rating site. I've already left ratings on Hotels.com and Yelp.

I travel several times per year for business and pleasure. Out of the hundreds of hotels I've stayed at over the years, this one is the absolute worst. Overall: the place is filthy, smells, and is generally disgusting.

My story: my wife, a friend, and I arrived in the afternoon on an overnight stay midway through our vacation. The hotel staff was friendly. The carpets were filthy to the point of being nearly black with grime, paint was chipped off the walls, and it had that chemical smell hotels get when they really badly need to be refurbished. Anyway, I was given our room key and went into my room and was assaulted with the most awful stench I've ever encountered in a room. It smelled like meat or garbage was rotting, or perhaps a more sewage-like aroma. Either way, it was absolutely intolerable. It also smelled like they had tried to mask it with some sort of cheap floral air freshener. That turned out to be exactly what they had done, because after I asked and was given permission to change rooms, I caught their maintenance guy spraying massive quantities of Febreze in the room. Anyway, upon smelling this terrible aroma, I immediately went down to the desk and asked for another room, which they gave me. The new room, while not smelling of death, still smelled of that headache-inducing floral masking substance that they use. The new room was grimy as well. Stained carpets, chips in the walls, and a horrific bathroom floor that looked to have seen about twenty thousand toilet overflows bathe its linoleum floors. The entire hotel was grimy. The hallway carpets were black, and the whole place stank of cigarette smoke and unnamed filth. The cigarette issue was a real problem. The hallways REEKED of cigarette smoke and there were ashes all over the place in the hallways. If they tell you that they don't allow smoking in this location they are LIARS because several of the rooms were clearly labeled as smoking rooms. The smell of this hotel is really no joke, it invaded my suitcase and for the rest of my trip every time I changed my clothes I had to be reminded of the awful smell. Avoid this place at all cost, it truly is horrible.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here, sleeping in your car is better.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Josh E
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Best Surprise ! Friendliest staff, clean rooms , great pool and jacuzzi, breakfast so big. We had a big family room, lots of space for the 4 of us. This is the place I´ll stay when we come back again..

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel many times. While basic, it is quiet and secure, and provides a continental breakfast. The staff is especially nice and helpful. Unfortunately, the conditions of the property and the rooms are declining. The bedspread had holes, the sink chipped and rusting, and the carpet was old and badly patched. The rooms could use a facelift to bring them up to the standards of other America's Best Inn's around the country. I won't be recommending this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

From the time we arrived until when we left, staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean, quiet, and everything worked fine including WiFi, AC, TV, Fridge and Micro Wave. We used the pool and hot tub, and the Continental breakfast including waffles, juice, coffee etc. was decent.

At the budget saving room rates, it was certainly good value. Our compliments to the staff.

A large multi-facetted store is directly across the street.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family