“Great tasting chinese food.”
Review of China Bay - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We came here for lunch having been here before a couple times. Was happy to see that they had remodeled the restaurant having new tables and booths, new floors etc....The food has always been delicious and flavorful. We opted for the daily lunch special and for the two of us it was just 10 bucks. Smaller portion but still delicious, was just what we wanted that day. Wait staff were pleasant and fast.

There are newer reviews for China Bay

Reviewed August 27, 2012

China Bay has some great food at great prices and large portions....Go hungry! Good drinks also. Casual setting.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Initially, we were a bit worried since it was connected with a bar that said "Friday is ladies night!" My son said to me, hey mom, its ladies night! you should go in there!
The service was good, the food was good. We had a pleasant surprise! Being asian myself, I was craving for something like this. Great taste, no msg, good portions and the price was reasonable!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

When China Bay first opened in Florence, My friend and I went. We both got SICkK from the food. They remodeled this year and so I thought maybe they got there act together and tried them again today. Good news did not get sick. Bad news food was terrible, chow mein had no flavor, sweet & sour pork tough, fried rice ok. I would go to Chens Family Dish, or if you are willing to travel to Coos Bay try Lucky Star on 101 just south of the Casino. But DON'T go to China Bay!!!
PS. Chens cheeper & Better.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Ordered take out for 15 people and the food was very mediocre. The flavors were very bland and not that hot. Tried 12 or 13 different items and would not go back there again. Instead go to Chens Family Restaurant. Food there is fantastic