“Quite the surprise!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Burnaby, Canada
“Quite the surprise!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Initially, we were a bit worried since it was connected with a bar that said "Friday is ladies night!" My son said to me, hey mom, its ladies night! you should go in there!
The service was good, the food was good. We had a pleasant surprise! Being asian myself, I was craving for something like this. Great taste, no msg, good portions and the price was reasonable!

Visited June 2012

Florence, Oregon
“Stay AWAY!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

When China Bay first opened in Florence, My friend and I went. We both got SICkK from the food. They remodeled this year and so I thought maybe they got there act together and tried them again today. Good news did not get sick. Bad news food was terrible, chow mein had no flavor, sweet & sour pork tough, fried rice ok. I would go to Chens Family Dish, or if you are willing to travel to Coos Bay try Lucky Star on 101 just south of the Casino. But DON'T go to China Bay!!!
PS. Chens cheeper & Better.

• Visited June 2012
Santa Rosa, California
“Ok food but not great flavor”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Ordered take out for 15 people and the food was very mediocre. The flavors were very bland and not that hot. Tried 12 or 13 different items and would not go back there again. Instead go to Chens Family Restaurant. Food there is fantastic

Visited March 2012
Florence, Oregon
“Worst food ever!”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The food was greasy and mushy. Spent $30 and got heartburn! Restaurant was dirty too. Really disappointed.

• Visited November 2011
Lee, United Kingdom
“DJ - 20”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Stopped in Florence for one night only on our way down the 101 & stumbled across China Bay after our evening meal. Were made to feel very welcome by the DJ/host of the night who even dropped 3 in a row for us upon our arrival! DJ Rowdy - remember the name. Margarita's were also on offer for just £3, lethal stuff! Great night.

Visited July 2011