“Best Carrot Cake Ever and Terrific Tuna Sandwich!”

Nature's Corner Cafe and Market
Ranked #21 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Organic restaurant and market. The finest in organic foods. Full breakfast and lunch with deli to go after 3:30pm. Daily specials. Organic local groceries, produce, deli, bakery, espresso, free range meats, seafoods, many vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available. Food to go. Free WiFi. Outdoor seating, pets welcomed. EAT WELL - FEEL WELL - LIVE WELL
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stopped for lunch at this little vegan/non-vegan restaurant/market. Terrific varied menu offering both vegan and non vegan choices. I had the tuna salad sandwich and it was really good. My wife had the veggie wrap and it was quite good with carrots, avocado, cucumber, onion, tomato, and sunflower seeds. We each had a cup of homemade soup which were both excellent. We are camping so when we left we purchased a piece of carrot cake to go. We had the carrot cake at our campsite tonite and OMG it was the best!! So moist, hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, finely chopped carrots - just the best ever. If you're passing thru Florence, Or, go to this restaurant. It's on the south end of town on the west side of hwy 101.

There are newer reviews for Nature's Corner Cafe and Market

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Cons:
Overcooked, terribly dry fish
Salmon was NOT FRESH, (a little old and "fishy")
Veggies were dry, unseasoned, overcooked
tea tasted like day old coffee
WAY overpriced for the quality

Pros:
Fresh juice was yummy
Server was nice

First off, I just want to say that my server was extremely pleasant, and I have nothing bad to say about her service. With that said, this was literally the worst restaurant meal I have ever eaten in my life. It was actually the first time ever that I have eaten a restaurant meal and been offended by how terrible the quality was. I was shocked, considering that vegetarian restaurants usually have food with incredible flavors and freshness. As a pescatarian with gluten intolerance, I thought this restaurant would be awesome. I was horrifically mistaken. The soup was incredibly bland to start with. I ordered a salmon that was so overcooked, that it was almost as dry as a smoked salmon. It was as if the cook forgot about it ten minutes after he/she should have taken it off the grill. About halfway thru reluctantly eating this $18 ripoff of a meal, my boyfriend tried it and noticed it was extra fishy-this made us wonder if it was overcooked to hide the fact that it was not fresh. I spent the rest of the day feeling sick to my stomach from that fish. The veggies that came with it were also dry and overcooked, and I hardly touched them. My boyfriend's tuna melt was also very disappointing as it was simply some tuna without any condiments, slapped onto a couple pieces of dry bread. I find it incredibly terrible that we saved our money for a nice coastal weekend getaway, and had to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a terrible meal at this restaurant. I just think that if someone orders the most expensive thing on the menu, that the cook should have the decency to pay enough attention to cook it properly. I will never ever eat here again, and if this is their usual quality, this restaurant doesn't even deserve to be open.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The fresh breads.... the french toast... the red potatoes...the atmosphere.. the smells... the coffee... YUM

1  Thank jeanneatl1
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We just happened upon this place and were so happy with the wonderful green smoothies, baked goods, meals, service, and natural products that we went there 3 times in a 24 hour period. They even sell organic produce for unbelievable prices. The ginger orange scones were the best thing I ate there. The staff was eager to please and very knowledgeable. Thanks to our fabulous server (X.), we left happy every time. Loved, loved, loved this place. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had the Terri Chicken salad, my daughter had the turkey pot pie... YUM!! The staff was upbeat and made us feel welcome from the time we walked in the door. Thank you Natures Corner, we will be back!!