“AWESOME VACATIONS IN SAND MASTER PARK"”
Review of Sand Master Park

Sand Master Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Sand Master Park is the world's first sandboard park. Located in the city of Florence on the beautiful Oregon coast, SMP offers 40 acres of privately owned sculpted sand dunes with a variety of beginner to advanced slopes just minutes from the Pacific ocean. Have your first sandboard lesson, rent sandboards & sleds, take a dune buggy tour, rail slides, jump ramps, learn sand sculpting, RV park camping and LOTS OF FUN!! Plan your visit today!! Don't forget to visit our newest attraction, the 'Sand Ranch Rock & Souvenir Shop' with kids mining sluice, out door rock garden and a whole bunch of cool rocks, crystals, fossils, agate and more. Located right here at Sand Master Park. The Sand Master Park store is closed for the months of January and February but the Rock Shop are open all year.
Mexicali, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AWESOME VACATIONS IN SAND MASTER PARK"”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I live in the north of Mexico, since i was teenager i want to go to SMP, because it has the most awesome dunes, when visiting the park I had fun and did pretty good friends now have become very close definitely would go back to this place

Visited July 2011
6 Thank SergioOmar

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Trip!(:”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This summer I went up the coast and my favorite place I went was SMP. The staff there is wonderful. As a 15 year old girl I loved all of the clothes they had for sale there! I took home a shirt with matching shorts that said "It's not Snow" also a great sweatshirt(: I never knew that Sandboarding was so fun. My friends from California always talked about it but I never knew that it was so awesome! I am glad to now have my own board. This summer my family and I are going to make a trip to Florence again. I can't wait to shred some nar(;

8 Thank kenzielove
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Had a great time at Sand Master Parkin Florence Oregon.”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We loved it! Great staff and way cool sandboards! Very friendly & knowledgable. On a trip during winter break, we rented some boards from Sand Master Park and had a blast!! We were there in the "off" season according to some locals. Apparently not when it came to sandboarding!!!!! Kids had a blast. The shop is cool and they have a samples of sand from around the world - a definite must see! It is affordable, easy to locate and something I will recommend to others who want an excellent boarding experience without snow.

7 Thank Hilia
Eugene, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“THE place to go for sandboarding.”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My friends and I had just got done with finals and decided to take a trip to the Oregon Coast. We live in Eugene, so the drive was a short one. A couple of us had snowboarded before, but none of us had sandboarded, so we decided to take a lesson.

I distinctly remember being shocked at how cheap it was ($16 for a rental!), having taken lessons at a ski resort before. The lesson was an hour long, and the instructor was very courteous and friendly, covered all the basics, and ended up riding with us at Honeyman State Park later that evening!

While the dunes behind Sand Master were good for learners, after our lesson, we were ready for more! Our instructor told us to head down to Honeyman State Park, which was only about a 5 minute drive south. All in all, our trip to Sand Master Park ended up being a day full of fun, and we went back multiple times throughout the 2011 summer!

Visited June 2011
7 Thank Jerry T
California City, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great recreation destination!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have been to SMP every summer since they have opened. It is a awesome place and great experience. The staff is friendly, helpful and informative. They all sandboard and seem pleased to offer advice and tips to improve your time and fun there. I highly recommend it!!

Visited July 2011
5 Thank Robin B
Vacationlover319, Owner at Sand Master Park, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for the great review! When are you coming back to ride with us again??