“Great wine, dine and deserts!”

Waterfront Depot Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer a full-service bar with a variety of regional and international wines as well as a selection of exciting martinis and specialty drinks, like Bill's Flaming Spanish Coffee, to compliment your meal. From the sophistication of our house favorite, Crab Encrusted Halibut, to the cozy warm satisfaction of our burger and fries, you're sure to find a dish to fit your desires at The Waterfront Depot. We use only the best local, organic beef and free-range chicken in our entrees. Our skilled culinary staff prepares all our menu items daily, guaranteeing you the freshest, most flavorful experience on the Central Oregon Coast.
Reviewed May 17, 2017

On business monthly in Florence I got to know this place over this past winter. The consistently delicious food and reliably good red blend wines are offered and served by the ever personable bartender, Tom. I look forward to taking my usual seat at the bar and have enjoyed rainy winter evening dinners there often visiting with friendly and interesting travelers and locals. If you do go, sit at the bar. You can't miss the incredibly tempting desert cakes just out of reach but ever present in your view! You can always get a slice to go! Great variety of dishes and sea food...this place had me when I first walked in and passed by the kitchen.. the smell of great food always pulls me in! .

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank lebefana
Write a reviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Had a fabulous dinner here last night. The razor clams were the best I've ever had. Tom the bartender was a lot of fun! Food was NOT overpriced as another patron stated.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

We chose this restaurant because of reviews and menu, and we found it over-hyped, over-priced and mediocre. We won't return, unless no other options are available.

3  Thank Lola K
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Great food, quality staff, nice local vibe. When we are next in this area, we will definitely dine here again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

I've been a long time customer of the W.D. And long have enjoyed what for Florence, is very 'inspired' cuisine.
However, the last few times I've been in, I couldn't wait to be headed back out the door.
Some of the staff seem stressed out and pushing themselves which is distracting.
But the big downer for us that we really have had enough of is the extreme noise levels on any given, busy evening.
If you have a center table with six or eight, then four noisy drunks at the bar, in no way can one hear themselves or the wait-staff.

The room is very much a wood box.
When it's filled with 38 noisy people it's very unpleasant.
There are acoustic engineers that can install sound absorbing panels around the ceiling area that can be completely out of site but would do much to bring down the extreme noise levels.

At one time the W.D. had 'Class'.

No more! -----It's just insanely noisy.