“Not for us”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It's been several years since I gave Mo's a try. Clam chowder is over powered with bacon/ham flavor. Love it or hate it thing I guess. Breading on seafood is so bland. Overly oily as well. Shrimp Louie was good. Crabby hostess, friendly waitress. I don't think I will be back.

There are newer reviews for Mo's Seafood

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Mo's is pretty much a must-see if you have company visiting from out of town. It is always crowded but usually with room to be seated. It has that casual beachy feel to it. The food is good, wait-people are friendly and helpful and the river view is very nice. We usually always stop in there when we have visitors staying for awhile. We visit several times each summer.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had great seafood. Everyone tried something different, and I think everyone was happy with their meal. Of course, we had the chowder (for our second time while we were in Oregon) and it was great. We had kids with us, and they liked they busy atmosphere and all the stuff on the walls. It overlooks the water, and we even saw a seal swimming!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I enjoyed the chowder and fish, it was excellent. It was nice to have a view while you eat. They were very busy but did a great job. I would eat there again.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

A classic tourist trap. Food is not bad but far from gourmet. Pizza parlor atmosphere. Could be of interest for families with children but when my grandchildren visit from out of town we go elsewhere. It does sit on the water and is in the "Old Town" tourist district and does have a scenic view. I love seafood but would never get it there again.