“Mo's is always the BEST”
Review of Mo's Seafood

Mo's Seafood
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 9, 2012

we've never had a bad meal at Mo's. I ate their shredded cabbage salad with baby shrimp with a yummy dressing. Liked it so much I got the recipe! There's good folks at Mo's. I like the casual dining too.

There are newer reviews for Mo's Seafood

Reviewed November 2, 2012

It was ok I suppose, not everyhting you would expect from a chain. The service we had was very good and attentive and friendly which is something I appreciate. Again, the food was average, nothing that jumped up and said GREAT by any means.

1  Thank ahsum99ss
Reviewed November 2, 2012

clam chowder - too many potatoes, not enough clams, shrimp skewer - so so, shrimp trio - avg. big room, loud everything just average - except the view which is great from anywhere you sit!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

wow I cant even tell you how the food was i was too distracted at how poor the management is. i wont be coming back as long as she runs the place. surprised she has employees willing to work under her

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was told by my parents that I must have Clam Chowder in Florence, Oregon. I don't really like Clam Chowder, but I told them I would try it.

I wandered into Moe's on the water in Florence! I ordered a cup of Clam Chowder & the Fish & Chips. I watched a Crabber on the dock pulling up crab baskets and measuring them to see if any were keepers! I was humored by the crabs trying to run away back to the water.

My lunch arrived and I must say; I loved the Clam Chowder! Fish & Chips was excellent also. I am very glad I stopped at Moe's.

Be careful though! There is something in the water! 3 of the waitresses were very pregnant! So I ordered a beer instead of water! Didn't want to risk it!