We stayed 3 nights and we found 4 faults:
1) Matresses on both Queens beds were VERY HARD and felt like the budget el-cheapo $99 special that you expect in econlodge or Motel 6. No support and with a hardess out of 10 (10=worst) this room had a 8. I wasn't expecting a Doubletree pillow top standard, but this was room was very uncomfortable.
2) Additionally the blinds/venetians were unable to block the light properly. If you like being awoken at sunrise and kept up due to outside lights on at night then it wont bother you.
3) Room door lock is grossly inadequate (domestic grade). Not suited to this application. Owners should upgrade this to a commercial system. I didn't trust it.
4) Requested full payment upfront for the entire stay upon check-in - ouch!
1) Outdoor Spa (although you have it for yourself as you book it - 1hr/day)
2) Location on top of a small hill in the center of Florence.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking