“Incredible Food/So Yummy”
Review of Bay Street Grill

Bay Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bay Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 95 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were searching for a restaurant to get some fish & chips and decided on Bay Street Grill. My husband ordered their cod fish & chips. They give you a choice between regular fries, garlic fries and sweet potato fries. He ordered the garlic fries. They were amazing! The fish was cooked to perfection and the fries had fresh garlic and herbs squeezed on them. I ordered the ruben sandwich and this was the best ruben I have ever eaten. We highly recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This restaurant was reccomended by a business owner in town. We went in and it seemed pleasant. Halfway through our meal I saw something run from the bar to the other side of the room. Wasn't sure what it was so went and looked behind a couch and it was a rat. I quietly told the waitress and she didn't seemed concerned. (I understand that rodents liv;e near water.). I wished I would have looked at the reviews before we ate there.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I wind up going here when other favorite spots are crowded. The menu is pretty much like a chain coffee shop. When I am more hungry than finicky I sometimes stop here. One exception is their sweet potato fries which many locals enjoy by themselves or as an appetizer with a drink. The bar offers some nice craft brews. Actually the surroundings are very nice which gives it a pleasant atmosphere

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stopped in for lunch with family, and the food was actually very good, as well as very friendly service. We split a Reuben, which was excellent and the other party had a burger which was great. Best part were the fried, which are the best I've had in Florence. I'd go back just for a plate of fries. No great views or atmosphere, just a good lunch.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I don't know about the other post, but my food was excellent! Sweet Potato Fries is a HOMERUN! I ordered with the Cowboy burger, and it was a HOMERUN! I also shared a chili popper app deep fried w/cream cheese and it was a HOMERUN! Then chase it down with a Rogue Hazelnut Brown on tap! WOW-- GRAND SLAM! I definitely be back for the other apps I missed out! I find the service very pleasant! And the owner came out just to see if we enjoyed our food!