“Too pricey for average food”

International C-Food Market
Ranked #53 of 97 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great location on the water. Not sure if there was seating outside as we were there late. Food was average but price was a little high. Friendly service. Huge place.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Another tourist trap. High price for poor food. Decorated in a cute nautical theme but is where the atmosphere ends. Staff can be seen out front on busy days handing out free samples of their clam chowder which is good but about a dozen places in town have chowder that is as good or better. Outdoor seating on pier on sunny days.

1  Thank 651Eddie
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Staff was very inviting friendly and fast, clam chowder came out hot and tasted good, we also had their cod fish and chips that comes w slaw and fries. Fish seemed to be fresh but could have had more flavor but not bad three pieces were $14

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went here once a couple years ago. I don't get to Florence much. We were about to go to Mo's, but a girl that worked at ICM was out on the street giving out chowder samples. I tried one and was hooked, and went inside and ordered some. It was quite possibly the best chowder I've ever had. My fiancé liked it, and she hates seafood! It is a lot thinner than typical chowders, almost brothy. I can't attest to how the other food tasted because I was so taken with the chowder.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Tasteless. Bland. And much too expensive to be that way. Slaw with no taste, and raisins sprinkled on top as if an afterthought. No seasoning in anything, and the fish had no taste at all. Makes me think it's frozen-and that's a shame considering where it is. Will not go back, McDonalds is even better, and you don't have to spend a fortune. The service -there wasn't any, the waitress was halfway nice, but the guy who brought the food grunted at me when I said thank you. Yes, he grunted. No one came back to see if the meal was okay. Probably knew it wasn't? Another guy from the kitchen had to come and take my card so I could pay and get out of there. I was standing by my table for at least 10 minutes trying to figure out where to pay. Sad. I've been in the restaurant business for over 20 years, this is NOT how you do it.