“Popular place”

Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House and Zebra Bar
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Eclectic cuisine featuring healthy freshly prepared house made choices. Steaks, seafood, salads, pasta, pizza, vegan . Fun specialty drinks & huge wine selection. Micro brews.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a very popular place in the Florence Old Town area. It's noisy with people laughing, talking and eating. Service was decent and staff were helpful and friendly. The food was okay but not spectacular. I tried the seafood pasta dish, and was amazed by the large amount of salmon, large shrimp and scallops. The pasta was overcooked and the marinara was scant and not particularly rich. The house salad was nice. We skipped dessert and went for ice cream down the street. All in all, an okay experience but not as interesting or innovative as we'd hoped.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were disappointed not to be able to get into the Waterfront Depot ("if you don't have reservations, there will be room at the bar. Not.") so we wandered Bay Street and hit on the Bridgewater, which has a wonderful historic room for its restaurant. The service and food were quite good despite the challenge of many patrons eating there at the same time. It's busy and it's large, great for parties, and as a result, it's a little noisy. But we enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here to celebrate our anniversary. I was hoping to get some good seafood and was sadly disappoint. The seafood here has no taste to it and I was not able to eat it.Our waitress tried to make it up to me but I came to the coast for seafood not a burger. My boyfriend said his burger and onion rings were very good, I would recommend having that and avoid the seafood! ....pretty disappointed I choose a place I couldnt even eat at tho

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I loved the ambience/decor of this restaurant/bar. We arrived after the dinner hour however enjoyed drinks and appetizers at the bar. The bartender was cordial and informative. Louisville, KY has a lot of restaurants. What a refreshing smash hit this would be. Let's make it happen.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very busy, but in spite of this attended to us promptly and very friendly and helpful. However, I'm not writing any more reviews for trip advisor as they ignored my lovely photos and put a meaningless house which is not me at all next to my review.