“Fabulous Valentine's Day dinner!”

Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House and Zebra Bar
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eclectic cuisine featuring healthy freshly prepared house made choices. Steaks, seafood, salads, pasta, pizza, vegan . Fun specialty drinks & huge wine selection. Micro brews.
Kootenays, BC, Canada
“Fabulous Valentine's Day dinner!”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My husband & I recently travelled with his nephew & wife down the Oregon coast to California in our motorhomes. We found ourselves in Florence, OR on Valentine's Day. I asked the RV park manager for suggestions on a nice restaurant, and she pointed us in the direction of the Bridgewater Seafood Restaurant.

I wasn't sure that would work, as one of our party doesn't eat seafood. But I was assured that they had other options on the menu. Off we went.

BEST move we ever made! Even tho' the restaurant was packed, the hostess made every effort to squeeze us in (no reservations, of course!). After only 15 minutes wait, she showed us to a lovely table! We were thrilled - and starving. Next worry was the menu. We shouldn't have been concerned. The menu was extensive & offered many other options beyond seafood.

The service was fantastic - friendly, helpful staff. The food was incredible! And for what I view as a 5 star restaurant, the price was reasonable. My meal was about $20 (seafood linguini), and that was about the same as everyone else's.

I would highly recommend the Bridgewater Seafood Restaurant if you're ever in Florence, OR! Lovely little town, fabulous eating establishment.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank KellyBS123

• Hebrew first
Florence, Oregon
“Yum, Yum, Yum”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Very nice atmosphere and excellent food. The stuffed mushrooms are a must have. Nice wine selections and very friendly staff.

Visited February 2012
Florence, Oregon
“Seafood”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Always good food and service. The interior is well designed.We have been there many times.

Wilsonville, Oregon
“Interesting Menu, Fresh and Delicious”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

At my brother's suggestion, we treated my father to lunch at Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House & Zebra Bar on a rare beautiful FEB day at the Oregon Coast. The atmosphere was bright and light, with large windows so as to watch passerbys and enjoy the sun. We had the shrimp melt, the salmon sandwich, and the vegetable salad with veggie soup; everything was fresh and well prepared, generous portion, and delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive, but we thought it took a bit too long for our meals to be presented. I would definitely make this restaurant my first choice when eating out in Florence, OR!

• Visited February 2012
Oregon
“Great Atmosphere, consistently good offerings”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We first visited Bridgewater because we were unable to get a reservation at another highly-touted restaurant. After three years and four visits, we still have not visited the other restaurant! Whenever we're even CLOSE to Florence, we look at each other, laugh, and head into town to take in our favorite atmosphere, food and friendliness. (And we're NOT an easy sell.) As long as it remains the same, we will be back.

• Visited September 2011