“Clean rooms, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Chateau Motel

and 1 more site!
Le Chateau Motel
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Florence
Tucson, Arizona
“Clean rooms, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are clean and comfortable. There was a closed in smell when we first got there but after 5 minutes with the windows open it was gone. WiFi worked at night but we were unable to connect in the morning. Overall, it's a nice place. There is a pool, sauna, and spa. Fridge, microwave and hair dryer in the room.

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank EDetloff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed for one night at this motel as we passed through Florence. Part of the pull for us was the hot tub. It was always at least half full but we did get some soaking time. The breakfast was above average - the usual muffins, bagels, etc, but they were of a higher quality and not like the plastic wrapped danishes you get at some places. I'd stay again next time I'm in Florence!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jasmine W
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Rooms are old which was not the problem. The customer service was the problem. My parents, my brother and me and my son went out to Florence to celebrate my son's birthday. We took him Crab fishing. When we checked into the hotel she gave me all the particulars and times everything was available. She said there were hot drinks all night in the lobby, I looked over and said coffee? she said yes. Well we went out crabbing till about 7:30, 8:00, and then to safeway to pick up a birthday cake, and picked up some pizza. Came back to the Hotel and ate pizza, then we were going to have cake so we went to the lobby, this was about 10. We went to get 4 cups of coffee, to go with the cake and warm up. There was only 1 cup left and I asked if we could get more coffee, She said so I guess you want me to make more, we don't usually make any past 9. I said that would be nice we have my sons birthday cake and would love coffee. She responded NICE TIME TO DO THAT, but I guess I will.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
9 Thank Cheryl E

Travelers are raving about these Florence hotels

Aberdeen, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've stayed at this motel for several yrs. Happened on it by chance one night when I was traveling with my grandsons. Every place to stay including campgrounds were full and we were able to get the last room.
Have returned many times, solo and with family
I stay in the older section and have always found the rooms to be clean and everything in working condition.
Hubby fell in the shower and broke the lid to the toilet. He let the staff know and asked about paying for the damage - no charge "accidents happen".
Had one problem with the remote once and it was fixed immediately.
One night had guest above me with 4 dogs about 4am they began fighting I called the desk and it again was handled.
I also travel with my service dog and right behind the facility is a nature trail perfect for walking her.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Uumash
Auburn
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Perhaps our stay was awful because ..... Oh, it was just gross. From the smokers hanging out in front close to our room son we couldn't even open our window, to the loud people in the back alley at 3:00 in the morning, to the people above us playing with their dog - same time - 3 am. The pillows were uncomfortable as all get out - plastic liners under the cases. Thank goodness I brought flip flops - I might have caught MRSA from that nasty floor.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Luvsalot
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We enjoyed a large, comfortable room for a modest fee (AAA discount). Very pleasant staff. Not on the beach, but I'd stay here again. The tv got perfect reception. There was only one small sample shampoo, so bring your own. Pool towels are provided. There is no restaurant. Continental breakfast is Costco carbs; I would have liked fresh fruit or yogurt. But that's a minor issue.

Room Tip: There are two floors. The top would be quieter (we could hear feet walking).
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank foundloveinpdx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Old but not run down; Clean through and through. We stayed just one night (July 21, 2012), but we could have easily stayed longer and been happy. The staff was friendly and courteous. They gave us extra towels with a smile without us asking for them. When does that happen. The breakfast was the usual, bagels, cereal, muffins, juice and coffee. Not fancy, but fresh. Only one issue, you can hear the water from the shower if you stay on bottom level. When we go back to visit Florence, we will be staying there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple