“Best Value for Kiosk Coffee”
Review of Dutch Bros. Coffee

Dutch Bros. Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Springfield, Oregon
“Best Value for Kiosk Coffee”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dutch Brothers is the best. Florence Dutch Brothers is no exception to a great reputation they have elsewhere. I love Dutch Brothers and the value they bring to my coffee budget. Give them a try and you won't ever think about any other coffee place again.

• Visited October 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Average”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Average coffee, average prices, average teens running the place. It is the standard Dutch Bros Coffee Drive up.

Visited June 2013
Oregon Coast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,666 helpful votes
“Dependably good and great community supporter”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Dutch Bros are always well run coffee drive-thrus and this one is no exception. The counter staff seem to be always friendly and cheerful.

We'd had a late lunch in Florence so I thought I'd get a latte' for the drive home. I get latte's at lots of "coffee stops" and some are better than others, and this one was quite good!

I particularly like how this company supports charities both local and nationwide, and I love their "Dutch Creed" :-)

It's easy to find as it's right on Hwy 101, on the west side.

• Visited June 2013
“No drip brewed coffee, but a nice latte!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I really wanted regular coffee and I had high hopes when I saw Dutch Bros. on the side of the road. I got to the window and asked and much to my despair, they only had espresso drinks. They offered me an Americano (insert gag reflex here!) and I quickly declined. We instead ordered a latte. I am happy to report that the latte was very good!

Visited July 2013