“Fun, Relax, & Win” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Three Rivers Casino

Three Rivers Casino
Ranked #10 of 42 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the foothills of Oregon's Coast Range, you'll find the best selection of casino games outside of Vegas at Three Rivers Casino & Hotel. With over 700 of the newest slots and video games; table games including Roulette, Craps, Blackjack, Let it Ride, Pai Gow Poker, No Limit Texas Hold 'Em, and more; and casino favorites like Keno and Bingo, things are just luckier here.
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun, Relax, & Win”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

As for a casino this is the best, love the food, love the area & the entertainment. try to go here almost once a month. Everyone is very nice & helpful. The rooms are nice & relaxing. Can only say good things!

Visited October 2012

Cottage Grove, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rude Employee”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

The fellow that often walks around the casino all in black with one or two of the security guys seems to have a real stick up his *ahem*. I am guessing he's hotel management or maybe their manager(security)? I have been a guest playing on the machines during day trips from Cottage Grove and I have seen him the past few times. He has a very arrogant air about him and has been rather rude when I have spoken to him in passing. Someone needs to put that little chief in line and show him what true leadership and a touch of kindness is.

Other than that the customer service at the front desk has always been rather nice and I like the nice ladies at the cash cage thing.

3 Thank Tabitha F
Springfield, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worst service for the Buffet”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

My wife and I saw a message that they were doing Steak dinners in the buffet on Tuesday nights. So, we drove over from Springfield. We were there 5 mins after 7 and they closed. I asked to speak to the manager. I explained we drove over right after work and the billboard in Springfield did not say a time that they closed. She said sorry we are closed. I asked about her making an exception and she said that her cashier left for the night. I asked if she could ring us up and she said I don't handle money. I asked, since when doesn't a manager handle money and her response was, I don't handle money and walked away. Worst service ever!

6 Thank Fred R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not a good experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

We went on a Tuesday evening and the craps tables were not operating because no dealers. No live poker, only weekends I was told. The steak restaurant was closed. 1:15 drive from Eugene, OR. I will go back.

2 Thank G4BillyP