“AWESOME!!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Tigard, Oregon
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had some donuts at the Best Western across the bridge. Had NO idea they were from this guy. Husband saw them in an ad someplace. He's addicted to donuts so we went to find them. Old gas station turned donut shop......AMAZING and fresh tasting. I love apple fritters and these were some of the BEST I have ever had. Great value, great donuts, great guy. Thank you.

• Visited November 2013

Rockville, Maryland
“Donut heaven!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had the absolutely great donuts at Old Town Inn. Unfortunately we didn't have time to try lunch there, but that would have been our first choice.

Florence, Oregon
“A real doughnut shop in Florence”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

For people who crave a really good doughnut Florence now has it. Where Seafood Station used to be is now a doughnut shop that also makes sandwiches and hot dogs. This is the real deal that is better than the familiar chain doughnut shops. Clean and comfortable seating for those who eat in.

• Visited October 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good old-fashioned donuts”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife, sister-in-law and niece love this place, and now having tried several of their donuts I do, too. My favorite is what I think is billed as an apple fritter, although to me it's more of honey bun than a traditional apple fritter. The cinnamon buns are very large and very good, too, as are the glazed donuts. Nothing fancy here, just good old-fashioned donuts. My niece loves what I think are called buttermilk bars. We haven't tried the deli sandwiches, so can't comment on them, but apparently people like them.

One thing to be aware of: Big Dog often sells out of certain items, so come early or order ahead, and not all items are available every day -- for example, one day there were no sugar raised donuts. Big Dog opens early, around 5 am I think, and closes around 3 in the afternoon.

Florence, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old Town Inn Guests LOVE the Big Dog!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Big thanks to the Big Dog for providing our guests with a true treat with their morning coffee. The line we have coming into our lobby every morning is evidence of the enthusiasm our guests have for your donuts. Comments such as; "That was the best donut I've ever had!" have been common. It's official, Big Dog Donuts are a hit at the Old Town Inn..