“Exceptional Service”

Dining options: Breakfast
Houston, Texas
“Exceptional Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Arrived about 10am, plenty of seats; many guest also. Service good. i was a little disenchanted with the food. Friends and locals recommended this place, my breakfast was a little on the burnt side. I ate what I could, did not say anything to wait staff, we had to get back on the road. should I return to Florence, I will give them another try.

• Visited August 2014

decatur,Tx.
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped on a sunday around 1:30 only to be told at the door it was a 45 minute wait because of parties of 13 6 8 5 and so on. Maybe they should have said we'll be closing at 2. Poor handling of 2 guest.

1 Thank bennyjenks
Medford, Oregon
“Very good ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Fast friendly service. Plentiful amounts of food at reasonable prices.

Breakfasts are yummy. We are looking forward to trying lunch here. It is just good home cooking type hearty food.

Roseville, California
“Best breakfast on the Oregon Coast!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This is our must "go-to" for breakfast when in Florence. They have the best biscuits and gravy I ever ate anywhere! Love the hash browns and pancakes too! The baked goods are tasty and enormous! I dont think there is anything we dont like there. The place is very cute and "homey". The stained glass windows and photography on the walls add to the charm of this restaurant. Wish I had a Little Brown Hen in my home town.

• Visited August 2014
Springfield, Oregon
“Rude service, tasteless food, high prices for the area”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We've been dining around Florence for the last three years of travel through the area and this is by far the worst place we've been. The waitress wouldn't let us sit near a window, insisting we sit near the kitchen so she wouldn't have to walk 13feet more to our table. She tossed us our ticket not five minutes after receiving our meal. The gravy was bland and tasted like flour. The biscuits were dry but huge. The country steak was at least flavored. The muffins were flavorless and tart. The waffle was decent. The prices were $1 to $3 more than other restaurants in the area. I expect those prices for fine dining, never for a run-down breakfast joint. Won' t EVER return there.

• Visited July 2014