“Great lunch and very good service”

Little Brown Hen Cafe
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We got there just in time. They close at 2pm. I have to eat gluten free so I had my chili burger without the bun. It was totally delicious. The meat was the best tasting hamburger ever. Fred had a salad and he loved it. I have eaten breakfast there in the past and it was excellent too. I will definitely go back again!

There are newer reviews for Little Brown Hen Cafe

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We've been coming here for breakfast when we visit Florence now for a few years and it never lets us down. Affordable and flavorful. I love the Brown Hen Scramble!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Cozy, relaxing breakfast place with friendly, attentive servers, good menu and food. Loved the hash browns! Nice leaded glass windows with local scenes in some windows. Enjoyed our breakfast the first day and went back the next day, same good experience. Excellent omelet options, and enjoyed everything we ordered.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent my children got pancakes and French toast and I enjoyed an omelet it was cooked to perfection and very tasty. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Came in for a veggie omelet and for hubby's favorite breakfast, eggs and hamburger patty. l had an amazing omelet made just the way I wanted it and hubby loved his standard fare. We both had the biscuits and they were as big as my hand, fluffy and yummy. Service was friendly and our waitress kept the hot coffee coming. My fruit cup was fresh sliced fruits, extra but worth it. For the price, the quantity and quality, absolutely no complaints. We will return next time we are in the area.

Loved the detailed stained glass windows. Went to see the original articles and the stained glass looked nicer...kudos for whomever did them. Beautiful craftsmanship and use of colors.