Heceta Beach RV Park
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Florence
See available hotels
Quality Inn(Florence)
Lighthouse Inn(Florence)
Old Town Inn(Florence)
River House Inn(Florence)
View Hotel
All reviewsmini martcable tvtent sitesnice campgroundshort walkpeace and quietgood sizewithin walking distancewi fienjoyed our staywould stay here againshrubberyprivacyrestroomsbandwidthfacilitiesocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Since we had to go to Florence for a High School Cross Country meet, we decided to make a weekend of it. We located the Heceta Beach RV Park on the internet and decided it would be a good park to stay at. The location was close to the beach and away from the main highway. We had a pull through site. The sites are gravel but nice and level and come with a small picnic table and fire ring. They were also wide enough for our slideout on our 5th Wheel. There wasn't really enough room to put out chairs and sit around the fire ring so we didn't. The staff is very friendly and the store is well stocked. We didn't use the restrooms so we can't give a rating on them. Had tv cable at the site and got a long list of stations.

We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you don't feel like cooking or driving back into town for a meal, there is a really nice Bar & Grill just around the corner from the park. Great food, friendly people and good prices. Would give them an excellent review but they aren't listed in TripAdvisor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank M_P-trips24
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I found Heceta Beach RV Park on the internet this summer, while searching for trailer camping sites near Florence.
The Park is in a perfect location. It is tucked quietly away from the noise of downtown Florence, in a beautifully wooded area, just 2 blocks from Heceta Beach.
The individual trailer / campsites are graveled and level, with trees and vegetation seperating the spacious campsites.
I noticed that navigating the campground with even the largest RV is simple, with plenty of room to make turns and back in or pull thru park.
The individual campsites feel very private and comfortable and full and partial RV hookups are available as well as cable TV.
The restrooms and showers are clean and comfortable with coded secure access.
RV dump facilites are available and convienent throughout the park.
I loved being able to fill my propane tank on site and the General Store has a nice assortment of groceries and convienence items available.
The thing I enjoy most about this RV Park are the people who run it. They are friendly and helpful and willing to go out of their way to help out. Dan and Cheryl are fantastic and create a very positive, safe and comfortable environment for all their guests.
There are a few sites that are available for long-term rental at very reasonable rates.
My wife and I have taken family trips to Florence Oregon yearly, for over 35 years and I wish I would have found Heceta Beach RV Park a long time ago.
I liked this park enough that I made arrangements for long term rental and store my RV on site.
Rates and environment and ammenities are comparable with the nicer state parks along the Oregon Coast.
Enjoy

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank C T
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great campground! The owner, Dan, was a fountain of local information and very friendly and talkative. We got a huge site for the tent and bike. Nice and flat, with lots of trees and even a fence for privacy.There were a few other tent sites, I think about 5 in all, and they all looked really good - flat and private.Dan is very forthcoming about the advantages and disadvantages of each of the tent sites. Reasonably priced, too, only $22 per night. Very well maintained facilities, tahe grounds were clean, and free WIFI in included. Washroom/showers were spacious and spotless. The sites were great – all very private with firepits and trees between each site. Even the RV's didn't look like they were stacked on top of each other. There is a smmall convenience store run by the owner. You are about 2 blocks from the beach. There are not a lot of restaurants nearby, but there are a few spots within walking distance.Florence is just a few minutes drive and has all the amenities you could want. I would stay herea gian in a heartbeat if we are ever down this way again.

Room Tip: Dan is very helpful honest about the advantages and disadvantages of the different sites. Tent site A is very sheltered from morning sun.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DorisBH
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Nice secluded park 2 blocks from beach. Camped in 35 ft motorhome and we didn't feel on top of anyone. Loved quiet beach location. Small mini mart. No amenities within biking distance, but very drivible to dunes and town of Florence. I would stay here again. $33 per night eith Good Sam discount.

• Stayed: July 2012