River House Inn
Old Town Inn(Florence)
Quality Inn(Florence)
Park Motel(Florence)
1,435 results
All reviewsold townwafflesspa roomcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggswithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsroom was cleansand dunesperfect locationrubber duckoregon coastshort walkwaterfront depotstay there againparking lotcrab
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We just spent three nights here and loved the room, bridge/river view and Old Town location. Literally steps to coffee shops and excellent restaurants. Several rooms with a view. Bridge is beautiful even at night and the everchanging view of the river (with boats and sometimes billowing fog from the ocean) is magical.

Oh yeah, the room: Balcony directly over the water, recently remodeled with new furniture, nice new carpets, etc. Includes flat screen tv, microwave, small fridge. Lovely decor and modern colors. Very clean! Convenient outlets on base of lamps, on each nightstand. At the end of the day, you can plug in your phone and still use it since the plug is bedside. Basic continental breakfast with muffins, yogurt, waffles, apples, bananas. Exterior also recently painted and all railings have been replaced. Helpful and friendly front desk and housekeeping staff. Admittedly, room is a little small if you have much luggage.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank MistyFog1
RIVERHOUSESUSAN, Manager at River House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for using River House Inn as your place of stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the view and are equally pleased that you enjoyed the amenities and our new updated rooms. We do try to keep our rooms up to date and clean and when we get a great review like your it truly makes our day.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My room was so clean and comfortable. It is so close to Old Town shops and restaurants. I really enjoyed my stay here! The man at the front desk was so nice and even greeted people who were waiting to check in. I extended my stay another night because I liked it so much.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

We often check Trip Advisor to make sure our guests are happy with their stay. When we get a great review like yours, it makes our day. I find that it is fun to be able to talk to guest such as yourselves and be able to pass the time. I does make may job so much more fun. Again thank you or your great review.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wonderful, comfortable hotel! The room was clean and very accommodating. I loved the look of the furniture and how everything worked nicely together. I would definitely stay there the next time I am in Florence, Oregon. The staff was very friendly and helpful! Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

You made our day! We try very hard to make a guest’s stay pleasant and when we succeed, there are smiles everywhere.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

First of all, the location is the best. The view was amazing! We enjoyed the breakfast and the close proximity to Old Town Florence. It was great to be able to walk out of our room and right into the shops.
It took almost an hour (yep, a full hour) to check it at about 6pm in the evening. There was just one older gentlemen (who was very kind) there to help everyone. My babies were not happy about sitting in the car so much longer after a long trip from Eugene in the 1st place.
The rooms had been updated nicely, but as other reviewers mentioned, they are small. And the walls are paper thin. Our baby was kept awake almost all night by the neighbors, who literally came and went until morning. Since the baby was awake, we all were.
I would stay here again if it was just me and hubby, but I will not come again with my kids.
The bathtub duck was a very nice touch!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I apologize for the hour wait. I almost always have every body checked in in a matter of minutes. However, The time frame that you were here, It was probably when both of my computers had gone down and we had to switch all information over to a lap top. It did take some time and I did have some people waiting for a couple of hours. I thought that I had apologized to everyone and that everyone was OK with this. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I checked in at the River House Inn a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was quiet and secluded and within walking distance of a great coffee shop and a few fabulous restaurants. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly and the initial check-in was cozy.

I stayed on the 2nd floor and had a river view. The view was great! Loved the simple deck furniture for relaxation right above the water. The drapery was lovely, framing the view... the room was put together nicely with touches of being in a river/coastal town. The furniture was white-washed and clean. The beds are really comfortable... sheets impeccably clean and the bed was made perfectly. The bathroom is simple yet spotless. When I was there, they didn't have their hair dryers in the room yet - they had just gone through a remodel and they were late getting them. I just called down to the front desk and had one delivered to my door with a smile!

I didn't eat breakfast as I was only there one night and wanted to see what Florence had to offer for food and beverage. I wasn't disappointed.

For the money, I think this is a great choice to stay in Florence!

Room Tip: 2nd floor River Front... do it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
RIVERHOUSESUSAN, Manager at River House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that you like our new amenities and the view of the river. We do pride ourselves on how clean our rooms are and we do try to keep our rooms up to date and clean. Hope to see again soon.