“Good sushi & Japanese food in Florence? Yes, really.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ichiban Restaurant - CLOSED

Ichiban Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have moved to the new Location at: 1179 Highway101, Florence. Full Service Restaurant for Lunch and Dinner with Chinese and Japanese Cuisine. Fresh Sushi every day. Lunch Special is available on Monday-Friday 11:00am-3:00pm start with $5.50 and $6.95. Bento is available for all day. We also have a Chinese Dinner Combo serve with a cup of soup, even for to go. Take out is welcome to call in or walk-in. Full Bar with cocktail, ATM and Lottery in the Lounge. DJ on Friday and Saturday Night start at 10:00pm to close.
Bellevue, Washington
“Good sushi & Japanese food in Florence? Yes, really.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have to say that I never stop on the road for Asian food unless I know the restaurant or we're in a fairly ethnic setting. And I never go to restaurants that serve two Asian cuisines - i.e. Thai and Chinese; Japanese and Chinese, etc... I broke both rules and VERY HAPPY that I did so.

The food was excellent including the raw fish quality and freshness. Both my wife and I really liked their dishes. And, they were excellent with children - free food for kids <10 yrs old. Nice touch. Staff was very friendly - they made a mistake on the order and just gave us the food w/o charging us and then brought the correct dish. Overall, I would go back in a heartbeat. Staff was super pleasant and helpful. Prices were perfectly set - around $40-50 for us.

• Visited August 2012

Eugene, Oregon
“Delicious food and great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is the first chinese/japanese restaurant I ate at in Florence. It is delicious - both the sushi and chinese cuisine. I have ate at two other chinese restaurants in Florence since then. In my opinion, they do not compare. We have even converted out father-in-law who is 87 years old and was unaware of this restaurant. He took a few bites and exclaimed..."this tastes like quality!" The service is excellent and price is affordable.

• Visited June 2012
Reedsport
“Great Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Excellent inexpensive senior and special meals--sushi and other dishes

Visited May 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Don't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

We had a fantastic meal with generous portions and fantastic flavours . Kids also ate free . Really good value not to be missed

1 Thank Satt2
Oregon Coast
“SUSHI!! Finally in Florence! 7 days a week! 11-9”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

Actually this restaurant is named ICHIBAN.

Very friendly, accomodating and attentive service. Meal presentation is a real Japanese style treat. The menu is very user friendly. Food was excellent, I had a combo bento box so was able to sample wide variety of dishes from hot and sour soup, tuna sashimi, tempura shrimps and veggies, rice - all total winners!! I wasn't too impressed with the Katsu Chicken (a little dry), never had it before so nothing to compare it to.

There is no ocean view or special lighting, this restaurant is a kind of hole in the wall location but very clean and new and includes a full sushi bar. There is also a lounge so they have an adult beverage menu. Price is quite right for the cuisine yet tempered by its casual location. Can't wait to go back. Oh and they deliver AND do take out!!! Welcome to Florence, Ichiban, I love Sushi! check out their website: www.ichiban-restaurant.com

• Visited July 2011