“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Description: 541.997.3262
Description: 541.997.3262
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I would go back to Rileys for a steak or for their seafood. Doesn't look like much on outside, but its a great place for dining.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

If your a man who enjoys being put down
Than this is the place for you.
I have never been to an establishment that treated male customers so poorly.
I would strongly recomend that travelers go somewhere else to spend there hard earned money.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Very nice atmosphere. Owner really nice and attentive. Full bar cocktails worth the cost. I had the liver and onions with baked potato and salad and it was very good, cooked perfectly, good flavor, lots of onions. Plenty of food. My friend had a club sandwich with cole slaw and it was a very healthy large size, slaw tasty. Worth the reasonable price. Would love to go back for the prime rib. My only minor complaint is that the salads are made with iceberg lettuce instead of a nicer salad greens mix and only had tomatoes in it.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

We've had dinner here several times and the steak is good. This time we tried the hamburgers. I do not remcommend them. Both orders were cooked to sawdust. We did ask for as rare as possible. One hamburger order was 1/2 pound. All they did was take a bun for a 1 pound burger and lay the 2 - 1/4 pound patties next to each other. Since all they were doing was making a double burger the excess in bun was a waste.

Onion Rings were good and almost worth the extra cost.

Waitress was really nice.