“On a quiet Monday morning”
Review of Kozy Kitchen - CLOSED

Kozy Kitchen
Cuisines: Diner
Eugene, Oregon
“On a quiet Monday morning”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My food was fresh (salad and half a sandwich), though my salad was swimming in dressing.
This is a large diner style restaurant, and must get very loud much of the time.
Our waitress was excellent.

• Visited August 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“Try somewhere else”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our experience started with a customer walking out of the restaurant complaining about the raw hashbrowns. We were seated at a dirty table, the waitress said all the right things but was very insincere to the point that when she asked how your meal was she was half way to the next table before we answered. I ordered a poached egg on an english muffin (the breakfast sandwich on the menu) and when it came to the table the waitress explained that "you have to expect that it will be falling apart when you order a poached egg" again as she was walking away. I would recommend skipping this one if you have other options.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Jen L
Olympia, WA
“Some will love it, some won't”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I think restaurants say a lot about your personality. Personally, I like a tasty and filling meal at a reasonable price. The decor doesn't have to be up-to-date; just clean and neat. The Kozy Kitchen in Florence fit the bill. Plenty of tasty food at a reasonable price. We enjoyed the fish and chips served with a complimentary shrimp cocktail and a side of coleslaw. The fish and shrimp were both fresh. The fish and fries were both properly deep-fried; neither were greasy. The decor, though, was definitely dull and dated, but we weren't there for ambiance. We were there to pay a reasonable price for a good meal. Gave this restaurant an average rating because they could do much more at a low cost to improve the look and feel of the restaurant.

Tacoma, Washington
“Worst food do not stop”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We checked out of our hotel after having a great weekend in Florence. We decided to stop at Kozy Kitchen as it was conveniently located on our way out of town and looked like a good place for Breakfast.
WOO what bad food. The omelets are greasy with terrible tasting oil that they cooked it in. The entire meal was so bad even the cheapest bread and jelly for the toast was the discount stuff you see at a discounted outlet store. The server told us they use all frozen pre maid products and everything is microwave.
Do yourself a favor and do not eat at this restaurant.

3 Thank Steve W
Phoenix, Oregon, United States
“Kozy Kitchen is the GREATEST !”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

On my way back to Medford, Oregon from Newport, I stopped with my granddaughter Lexi and we enjoyed a fantastic breakfast. Chicken fried steak for me was way more than I could eat... and I loved that. Taste was wonderful. Lexi had French toast and hashbrowns, and Yummmmm. She loved everything and ate everything. Better than grandpa. The waitress was very busy, but friendly plus, on time delivery of fantastic food. Nicely located on Pacific Coast Hwy and the 126 hwy to Eugene. You gotta stop and get friendly service, and food that was melt in your mouth!