“Delish!!”

Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a rustic Italian and seafood restaurant, with full bar and outdoor dining. We offer daily specials as well as dessert menu.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Manager at the Old Town Inn recommend this restaurant for dinner. To my surprise it was very good. The owner interacted with everyone that came in the door. We had the pizza, halibut and pasta, all which were delicious. Dinner was so good, I wanted to go back the next night to try something different.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We have had excellent lunches for years. They have many special dishes and the crab stuffed ravioli is especially good

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was a great restaurant. The food was very good and the service was attentive. The place was packed the night we went, we waited for our food for quite a while. No problem for adults, a little hard for kids.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

They sat us, and took orders from, and served four parties who came in after us, before acknowledging us, despite my eventual waving for attention. They brought our water after the check, although we reuqested it before we ordered. We had to go to the bathroom sink to quench our thirst. This is the first time in my life that I did not leave a 20%+ tip. I left 10% and felt terrible, but this place has terrible service. We were a mixed race party. I hope this was not the reason for our snub, but I could not determine any other explanation.

3  Thank Sasquatch2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Everything is just a little out of the ordinary. Friendly service, good beer and wine selection. Can't go wrong!