“Good Food”

Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a rustic Italian and seafood restaurant, with full bar and outdoor dining. We offer daily specials as well as dessert menu.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The concierge recommended this place and it turned out pretty good. The food was really good and it wasn't too expensive. The portions were a little on the small side but it was still worth it. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Old Town.

There are newer reviews for 1285 Restobar

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

So we found this on here and decided to try it after we got there they wouldn't let us sit where we wanted. Note make a reservation and ask for window seat. Then I wanted the strawberry lemond aid they were out then we wanted a Rogue Hazelnut beer they were out. So we order food was brought to us quik I had the seafood pasta it was excellent shrimp was great the fish cooked perfect and the spaghetti was al dente perfect My wife had the parmasen encrusted halibut it was delicious she loved it. so the food made up for the lack of beverages we will go back again.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The seared ahi(tuna) was AMAZING. The first time I have had it done properly since I moved from Hawaii. NICE!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

A cosy atmosphere draws locals and visitors alike to this bistro. There are many dining options in old town Florence but, for an attractive menu, professional service, and great food, it would be hard to go wrong choosing the '1285.'

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My parents and my husband and I stopped here for lunch today and were so glad we did! Very friendly staff and service was excellent. Between the four of us we shared two of the daily specials, vegetarian lasagna and mushroom ravioli, and a margarita pizza and crab melt sandwich. Everything was delicious! But my favorite was the crab melt... Two large pieces of garlic bread piled with tons of fresh crab meat and provolone cheese. We walked around town a bit and ended up coming back for dessert. Everything was wonderful and we'd definitely come again!